Chapter 40

Lu Xing picked up the contract and read it page by page. The contract listed in detail what Lu Xing needed to do every day. The salary was very good. Knowing that it was not easy for him to come here from school, the contract specifically suggested that one could be arranged. The driver specially picked him up.

"If you think it's feasible, sign the contract." While speaking, Jiang's father took out a pen and handed it over.

Without thinking, Lu Xing swiped his name on the contract.

Father Jiang took back the contract and put it aside, "I learned your basic information from Professor Xie, and I am very satisfied with you. If possible, I hope you will stay here this afternoon and get along with my youngest son first. "

The official working time on the contract is July 12. Two days later, Jiang's father hopes that the two can get along with each other in advance and have a basic understanding of each other.

"I have no problem." Lu Xing replied quickly. In order to quickly start the work here, Professor Xie specially gave him a few days off to prepare him well.

After the summer vacation, Lu Xing was in his junior year. It was not easy to pick up the knowledge of high school. Fortunately, he had a solid foundation. Professor Xie lent him a set of high school textbooks. Facing the textbooks, he could quickly get back to his high school days. status.

Lu Xing stayed and had lunch together. What surprised him was that the private atmosphere of the Jiang family was completely different from the wealthy life he imagined. When they had a meal, they had homely conversations. Father Jiang didn't talk much, but he was always worried about his wife and children. Here, he could clearly feel the taste of home.

After lunch, Jiang's father rushed to the company, and Jiang's mother stayed at home to take care of the two children.

Jiang Motuan sat on the sofa, covered his mouth and yawned. This body has suffered too much damage, and he has always been lacking in spirit.

Mother Jiang looked at Jiang Mo distressedly: "If Xiaomo is tired, go back to the room to rest for a while."

"I'm fine." Jiang Mo shook his head.

He was half-squinting his eyes at the moment, and there were crystal tears in the corners of his eyes, which would not fall. Lu Xing resisted the urge to wipe the tears away, turned his eyes away, and asked, "Mrs. Jiang, is Jiang Mo in bad health? "

Lu Xing observed the Jiang family's relationship, and can be sure of the Jiang family's parents' love for Jiang Mo, and the Jiang family is rich, so there will be no situation where the children are not allowed to go to school. Judging from his age, Jiang Mo should at least be in the second year of high school, but Professor Xie told him that the other party did not go to high school. Lu Xing guessed that it might be because of Jiang Mo's health.

"Yes, Xiao Mo suffered a serious illness a few days ago, and is now recuperating at home."

Not long after the paternity test, the original owner became seriously ill. Mother Jiang couldn't help but ran to the hospital to meet the original owner directly. Father Jiang couldn't stop him. , I had to ask the lawyer to resolve the matter on Jiang Yu's side and bring the original owner back to Jiang's house.

The original master is not a serious illness, mainly due to long-term malnutrition, overdrafting himself, and serious losses. He can still recover his health after taking good care of himself.

If it wasn't for this, Mother Jiang would never have let Jiang Yu go easily.

The Jiang family never knew that the two children were deliberately exchanged. They always thought that it was the hospital's fault that their child was carried by the wrong person. They couldn't move Jiang Ming's anger, and decided not to tell Jiang Ming the truth. Jiang Yu had been secretly sent abroad by Jiang's father, and would never set foot in M ​​city for the rest of their lives.

Therefore, they just claimed to have found their youngest son, who had been lost for many years, and kept silent about the true life of the eldest son.

Mrs. Jiang is a very gentle person. Unlike her self-made father Jiang, she comes from a scholarly family, and her parents are well-known in the literary and art circles. Her marriage with Jiang's father was not well-received at first, but now, who does not envy her? She has a good husband and a good son.

Life is smooth, and his temperament is naturally more approachable. Lu Xing will unconsciously relax himself in front of Mrs. Jiang. If it is normal, he will definitely not ask such rude questions.

After Mrs. Jiang answered, Lu Xing realized that it was not a good question for him to ask, and he said apologetically, "I'm sorry, I hope Mrs. Jiang doesn't mind my question just now..."

"It's okay," Madam Jiang waved her hand, interrupting Lu Xing's words, "I'll tell you if you don't ask me, Xiao Mo is not in good health, I will trouble you in the next days."

"What did Madam Jiang say, Even if my wife doesn't tell me, I will take good care of Jiang Mo. To be honest, when Pu sees him, I feel a sense of intimacy. If my wife doesn't dislike him, I will take care of him as a younger brother."

" I don't dislike him, I don't dislike him. ," Mrs. Jiang raised her eyebrows, showing a soft smile, and said, "We are usually busy, and I don't worry about Xiao Mo being at home alone, but this child won't let me take time off to take care of him at home. Now that you are here, I You can feel at ease."

Mrs. Jiang was determined to give the two a chance to be alone, and turned to Jiang Mo and said, "Xiao Mo, take Xiao Lu to the study place on the second floor to familiarize yourself with the environment, and I'll handle some business."

"Okay. After Mrs. Jiang left, Jiang Mo turned to Lu Xing and said, "Mr. Lu, come with me."

Lu Xing followed behind Jiang Mo. He pursed his lips and said, "You don't need to call me teacher, just call me." The name is fine."

After talking with Madam Jiang, he understood that the Jiang family was not looking for a tutor, but rather, they needed a young man with good character to accompany their children.

After a few hours of getting along, he found that Jiang Mo was a very quiet person. He didn't like talking to people very much. He was used to staying silently on the side by himself, and would not easily intervene in other people's conversations.

He didn't know what caused Jiang Mo to develop such a temper, but he always felt that a simple illness would not cause such consequences. He came from this age and knew that seventeen or eighteen years old was the best age for boys. Mo is too quiet.

Jiang Mo led Lu Xing upstairs in silence, stopped at the door of the second room on the left, and stretched out his hand to open the door.

This is a study, which Jiang's father specially opened for Jiang Mo. Next to the study is Jiang Mo's bedroom, and a door was specially opened in the study, which can lead directly to the bedroom.

The study is not big, but it is very warmly furnished. It is daytime, the curtains are half-opened, and the sun shines in through the glass, bringing bright light to the study. The desk is placed on the left side of the window, and there are four large bookcases in the study room, two of which are full and two are still free.

"Are we going to study here in the future?" Lu Xingfang asked in a soft voice.

"Yeah."

Jiang Mo walked to the desk and admired Jiang's father's diligence in his heart. The desk is double-sized, with high school textbooks and "Red and Black" that Jiang Mo had read halfway through. There are two chairs. In the bookcase in the distance are all kinds of materials needed for high school study.

Lu Xing picked up the textbook on the table, saw the traces that had been turned over, and asked, "Have you seen these yourself?"

"I have seen it, but I don't understand some things." Jiang Mo, a high school knowledge, must understand, but the original owner If he doesn't understand, he can only pretend he doesn't understand.

Seeing the loss in Jiang Mo's eyes, Lu Xing comforted: "You are already very good. After the system is learned, all knowledge will be understood."

Jiang Mo took out the questions he had done a few days ago and asked, "How many do I have? You don't know how to do the questions, you..."

Before Jiang Mo could finish speaking, Lu Xing interrupted, "Come and sit, and I'll explain it to you."

Lu Xing's thoughts were clear. , aroused Jiang Mo's interest.

Jiang Mo rested his chin with one hand and looked at Lu Xing, his thoughts gradually flew away. On an equally quiet afternoon, a man sat on the sofa with him in his arms and read the script to him in a low and gentle voice.

Gu Zheng.

I don't know where Gu Zheng will be in this world.

One after another, Lu Xing gave Jiang Mo several math problems, and the relationship between the two became harmonious.

Jiang Mo lowered his head to answer the question. Looking at it from Lu Xing's point of view, he could see the thick and upturned eyelashes on the other's face, fluttering like a butterfly with wings ready to fly.

Time passed unknowingly. During this period, Mother Jiang came in and gave the two of them fruit once. Seeing the way they got along, she left with satisfaction.

After leaving, she sent Father Jiang a text message, covered her mouth, and sat on the sofa sobbing in a low voice.

The nanny hasn't left yet. She has been working in Jiang's house for several years. She was busy putting down her work and walked to Jiang Mo's side, asking, "Madam, what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

Mother Jiang shook her head and said: "I'm fine, I'm just happy."

Happy to find his own flesh and blood, and even more happy that he can grow up healthy by his side.

"Oh, my wife, I shouldn't cry anymore." The nanny knew that the Jiang family had found their youngest son, but the child suffered a lot outside, and the wife didn't say anything, and she was still blaming herself in her heart. .

"You're right, everything is over, I shouldn't cry." Mrs. Jiang wiped away her tears. Now that she has another son, there's nothing wrong with her.

Mrs. Jiang kept Lu Xing for dinner at Jiang's house, but Lu Xing couldn't shirk and stayed.

Father Jiang didn't come back, there were only three people at the table, Madam Jiang served a bowl of soup for each of the two children, and said, "Xiao Lu also eat more, when Xiao Mo is officially in class, you can stay here to eat. "

This..."

Mrs. Jiang interrupted Lu Xing's refusal and explained: "Don't rush to refuse, it will only be you and Xiao Mo. Lao Jiang and I have been busy recently. He is busy going abroad and may not be able to. When you come back for dinner, you can stay with Xiao Mo."

Jiang Mo "sucked" and took a mouthful of vermicelli, and suddenly said, "Lu Xing, promise."

Hearing Jiang Mo's voice, Lu Xing was about to say it. His refusal was blocked in his throat, he looked at Jiang Mo, but Jiang Mo had lowered his head now, and he could only see the swirl on the top of his head.

"Okay."

Until he was lying on the bed in the dormitory, Lu Xing still couldn't understand why he agreed.

He stared at the snow-white ceiling with wide eyes, and all that came to his mind was the pale face of the young master of the Jiang family. After hearing the three words Jiang Mo said, the word "good" was uncontrollably spoken, why?

Lu Xing shook his head, trying to shake the person in his head out. After a while, he sat up with a wry smile, got out of bed, took out the textbook that Professor Xie lent him, and started to prepare for the lesson.

Just being prepared, the face of the young master of the Jiang family appeared in his mind again. The boy was really white, whiter than some girls, and his skin was good. He was so big, and he had never seen anyone before. He has a skin as good as Jiang Mo's.

Jiang Mo, Jiang Mo.

Lu Xing felt that he was stunned, it was the first time he saw it, but his heart was all about that young man.

With a whimper in his heart, Lu Xing gave up the struggle, climbed back to the bed, and closed his eyes.

He began to look forward to meeting Jiang Mo again in two days.