Chapter 90

Jiang Mo has never been a person who will swallow his anger. He has always believed in the principle of "If people don't attack me, I won't attack others. If people attack me, I will attack others". Originally, he wanted to deal with those people for the sake of the original owner. When it comes to him, Jiang Mo will naturally not let it go.

The Empire has already reported the bug swarm on Star Naz. Watching the edited battle video aroused the people's hatred of the Zerg even more. They couldn't go to the front line, so they could only pray for the soldiers fighting the front line on the star network.

"Soldiers will always be soldiers. Defending our country and defending our country against invasion deserves the respect of all of us!"

"No wonder this exercise ended early. There were all kinds of debates on the Internet before. Why don't you speak now?"

"They What can I say, such a large-scale bug swarm, to put it bluntly, are they left there to feed the Zerg?"

"That's right, some people just don't know the sufferings of the world" and think that the whole world revolves around you alone What!"

"Those upstairs, am I the only one who thinks that there is something wrong with this bug swarm?"

"I sorted out some information related to the bug swarm. The bug swarm usually occurs in space. And there will be Zerg King leading the outbreak, this time the outbreak occurred on Naz Planet, could it be that there is Zerg King on Naz Planet?"

"Shouldn't there be a large-scale investigation before the exercise? Why didn't Zerg be found, and where did these Zerg come from? Come here? There is a blockade outside Naz, and it is impossible for the Zerg to cross the blockade quietly. In this way, these Zerg are likely to belong to Naz. Then the topic comes back, why the existence of these Zerg has not been blocked Check it out, if the Gu family deliberately lures them, what is their purpose?"

"What do you mean by the above statement, alluding to the Gu family captive Zerg? What good will it do them, besides, the Gu family will be the one who will suffer the most this time! Could it be that they Raising Zerg to weaken your own strength? Are you kidding me!"

"Speaking of weakening the strength, whisper a bb, could it be done by the opponent? It has not been a day or two since the empire's military and government have been at odds, and now the Gu family is dominant. I heard that General Gu was injured in this battle. Those political The family would do such a thing..."

"Upstairs is really bold!"

"Thinking carefully!"

"Thinking carefully, I hope that those political struggles will not involve the army."...

Some things, once opened If there is a hole, some people will be unable to bear their curiosity and want to take a peek. In this way, the hole will become bigger and bigger, and they will know that they can no longer hide the secret.

In the interstellar era, science and technology are highly developed, and with it comes a high degree of freedom of speech. The Naz planet has suffered heavy losses, and the star network is noisy, and the above must give an explanation.

The imperial power was concentrated in the parliament, and for a while, the homepage of the parliament was full of speeches demanding an explanation, and even military family members sat in front of the parliament building, demanding an explanation.

In just half a month, the development of the matter has far exceeded the expectations of the parliament. They tried to kill Gu Zheng but failed, instead they provoked public outrage, a typical example of "stealing chickens and losing money".

Members of parliament gathered to discuss countermeasures.

"Who is the person who spread the speech, have you found it?" Such remarks will not appear on the Star Network for no reason, they have control over the Star Network, and this incident is definitely premeditated.

The person being questioned stood up tremblingly, facing the vicious gaze that seemed real, he flinched, "I checked, I found it."

"Who is it?"

"At the very beginning, it came from the Mo family."

"The Mo family?" It's not impossible. Mo Qinxuan of the Mo family won the first place in this exercise. It's not surprising that they would join the Gu family. Once this is done, Mo Qinxuan will definitely be able to go all the way after joining the Gu family's army. high rise.

"Mo family, Jiang family, go and investigate."

Although Jiang Mo is not favored by the Jiang family, it is the Jiang family after all. He is now by Gu Zheng's side.

The comments on Starnet became more and more intense, and some people even broke the news that the Zergs on Naz were privately raised in captivity. What they said was well-founded and convincing, and the council was very busy.

But at this time, the royal family launched an attack, dismissed several people, investigated and dealt with them, and took back part of their rights.

The Emperor of the Empire is about the same age as Gu Zheng, and few people know that he once joined the army with Gu Zheng in private, and they had a life-and-death friendship for five years.

These are all things before ascending to the throne. Looking at the friends on the screen who are almost the same as in the past but more aggressive, I have to feel that time can really change everything.

At that time, they all joined the army with concealed identities. They started as a small soldier and fought side by side. Recalling that time full of crises, the emperor, who was just in his prime, let out a sigh of relief. No matter what the future holds, it will be It is the most unforgettable memory in his life.

"Those people may not have imagined that their right to cover the sky with one hand will collapse one day. Their era is about to pass, hahaha!

" He is too carefree. Those people have controlled the empire for many years, and how many loyal people have been killed by power strife. They only care about themselves and don't care about the development of the empire. He has been secretly deploying for many years, and finally, finally, he can pull these people down.

"Your Majesty."

"Oh, by the way, you are going to introduce someone to me today. Is he here?" In front of outsiders, he still has the demeanor of a king of a country.

"Momo, come."

Following Gu Zheng's words, a handsome young man appeared on the screen. Gu Zheng hugged Jiang Mo and introduced, "Jiang Mo, the current head of the Mu family. Momo, on the other side of the screen." Yes, the current emperor of the empire."

Fighting side by side for five years, the emperor thought he knew Gu Zheng well. He had never seen Gu Zheng like this. The Gu Zheng he knew was indifferent, not as gentle as he is now. The way he looked at Jiang Mo Here, full of tenderness.

Noticing the surprise on the emperor's face, Gu Zheng thought it was because of Jiang Mo's identity, and explained: "Jiang Mo's mother is the daughter of Marshal Mu." The

emperor knew that there was a hidden force in the Mu family. The only blood under him, thinking about the style of those in the Mu family, it is not easy for Jiang Mo to be recognized by those people.

The two sides didn't say much. After hanging up the video, the emperor asked his confidant to submit Jiang Mo's information. After reading it, he fell into deep thought.

The Jiang Mo in the data is too different from what he imagined. How could such a person be recognized by the Mu family? Could it be that Gu Zheng deliberately recruited these people to please the beauties?

No, he knew Gu Zheng's character. If that was the case, Gu Zheng would not have emphasized that he was the Patriarch of the Mu family when he introduced Jiang Mo. The reason he said this would only be that Jiang Mo obtained the position of Patriarch with his own strength.

It seems that he is not the only one who hides deeply. The emperor shook his head. From this point of view, the inexplicable involvement of the Jiang family and the Mo family in this incident was probably the handiwork of Jiang Mo. Those people in the council may even really deal with them. No one knows who those people are, and it's not a loss for them to fail!

The sense of existence of the imperial family is very weak. If Gu Zheng hadn't mentioned it, Jiang Mo would not have known that the incident was fueled by the royal family, let alone that the current emperor and Gu Zheng were still in the same robe.

Seeing that Jiang Mo was curious, Gu Zheng hugged him in his arms and told him about the past.

There is a reason why the current emperor hates the parliament. Fifteen years ago, there was a rebellion in the royal family, and many members of the royal family died, including the former emperor, empress and former prince. The emperor was able to ascend the throne because of this rebellion. On the surface, he was obedient, and he did what the parliament asked him to do. In fact, he deployed secretly, waiting for the day when he would attack the parliament.

He knew that the death of his parents and elder brother had something to do with the parliament. He had endured it for many years, just waiting for an opportunity, an opportunity to completely crush those people.

Now, he waited.

"The parliament is feeding tigers!" Jiang Mo looked at the news coming from the emperor star, and the emperor was really ruthless.

Gu Zheng walked behind Jiang Mo, "He's been waiting for this day for a long time."

Jiang Mo followed the man's strength and approached his arms, and all he could see were the stars, "Those things can be released."

This sentence is very light , like a whisper in a lover's ear, but Gu Zheng knew that with these words, those people in the council were about to end. He hugged his lover tightly, and if he dared to make a move, he would be ready to be backlashed.

A research statement once again stirred up stormy waves on the star network.

Tonight is destined to be a sleepless night.

"Where is the parliament, explain!"

"My God, this is not a lie, this, this... how could such a thing happen?

" The homepage of the research institute, they must have evidence to say so."

"Before, I was still discussing how the Zergs on Naz planet came from, but I never expected to see this news today. Is there anyone? There is internal information, what is going on here?"

By the time the people in the parliament found out that something was wrong, the incident had intensified and basically reached the point where the whole country knew it.

what is the problem? They also want to know what's going on!

In the conference room, members of parliament looked at the information on the screen with solemn faces. In this conference room, not everyone was involved in the Naz star incident, and it was even rarer to know that there were people in the council keeping Zerg in captivity. They couldn't figure out why such a big incident happened all of a sudden.

"Did someone from the royal family do it?" The

statement was issued by the Royal Research Institute. It has not been a day or two since the parliament and the royal family seized power. The royal family was not reconciled.

The chairman of the council knocked on the table, "No matter who is behind the scenes, the first thing to solve is the problem at hand. How and what kind of explanation should we give to the masses?"

"If we didn't do things, we must I can't admit it, but the point is, do some of us really have nothing to do with the events on Naz?" The chairman of the council said, sweeping across the crowd with a pair of sharp eagle-like eyes, deliberately looking at some of us. Stayed on the body for a while.

At this time, a young member of parliament stood up, "We are forced to blame things that didn't happen, are the people in the parliament a soft persimmon?"

His words directly aroused the anger of the members. I was too shocked to react. Indeed, the council has never been easy to provoke. Since you dare to stretch out your claws, don't blame them for being cruel.

Jiang Mo followed the movement of the parliament through the system, and couldn't help but sneered when he saw this:

This is just the beginning!