Chapter 135

The buttons were buttoned one by one, the smooth white chest was covered by the white shirt, and the black suit dress was put on the outside of the shirt, outlining the smooth lines.

The Xie family is the head of the four invisible families of Emperor Star, and Xie Shi, the head of the Xie family, held the banquet. No matter what he thought in private, the people who received the invitation letter looked proud, with a smile on their faces. Come to the banquet with a decent smile.

Jiang Mo walked along the way, and many people greeted him. No one knew about the turmoil in the Jiang family. They still wanted to see the Jiang family's jokes, but they thought that the real person would not show his face. This junior in the Jiang family was not bad at all. Those who took the idea of ​​Jiang's family didn't get half of the benefit, let alone talk about it, but put themselves in it.

The more high-ranking people are, the more they know who should not be friends with, who should be friends with, and who can be friends with deeply. Jiang Mo is very capable, and he is the only son of the Jiang family. In the future, the huge Jiang family may fall into his hands , Such a person is worth paying.

With a generous demeanor and eloquent conversation, Jiang Mo got along like a duck to water in the banquet hall and made friends with many people.

Xie Shi was holding a wine glass, standing at the corner of the stairs, quietly looking at the hall, with his friend Orson standing beside him.

"Ah Shi, haven't you figured it out yet? What do you want to do by sending an invitation letter to Jiang Mo?" Orson couldn't understand his friend, that Caesar was just an npc in the game, and it was worth thanking Shi for doing this ?

After they met in the Elven Palace, they sent people to investigate carefully, and found out that it was Caesar who accidentally rescued Xie Shi back then, and the biggest boss in "Chaos Continent" was not a player. No wonder they found him I haven't found anyone for so long.

If you pay more attention, you will naturally know the relationship between Caesar and Jiang Mo. Orson doesn't understand why his friend should turn a blind eye to the obvious fact that Caesar has someone he likes, and insist on hanging on On this tree, this tree has a loved one, not to mention, it is still a bunch of data.

There are so many young talents in the empire, as long as Xie Shi thinks about it, a lot of people want to be with him, why do they have to stick to a bunch of data, I don't understand, I don't understand.

Xie Shi lowered his eyes, remained silent for a moment, and replied: "I want to see, what about the person who can be regarded as a treasure by him?"

It is indeed regarded as a treasure, and now no one in the game knows that the devil Caesar has a beloved. The person is a spirit. Nishizawa specially cultivated green plants for him in the Demon Realm, created an environment suitable for the life of elves, and used the resources of the entire Demon Realm. He only hoped that the man could live a more comfortable life. This move only served to announce to the world that the Demon Realm was about to have a new master. .

This kind of favor makes the players in the game envious. The forum of "Chaos Continent" has built tens of thousands of floors, all of which are discussing the devil and this elf. There is a topic about them on Starnet called "The Devil With his elf", the heat is very high.

"Chaos Continent" is already popular, and Nishizawa is the most mysterious big boss in the game. Countless players joined the Demon Realm one after another just to see him, and all of them fell into the sand, which aroused people's curiosity even more: If you don't let me see it, I insist on it.

This time, Caesar took the initiative to expose himself, and if he didn't make a sound, he became a blockbuster, and made big news all of a sudden: this demon king who has been single for tens of thousands of years, he is in love! The opponent is still a player!

Jiang Mo is the supreme VIP player in the game. As long as he doesn't want to, others will only think he is an npc. Of course, he can also take the initiative to reveal his player identity.

After the Noah competition, he inadvertently exposed his identity as a player. The powerful netizens followed the clues left by him to investigate all the way, and found out his identity as the heir of the Jiang family without accident.

During that time, his personal homepage flooded with countless fans, some because of his identity, some because of his appearance, and more because of the fact that he won the Noah Dabi leader by virtue of his elf status Follow him.

After Jiang's parents' spaceship crashed, many people left messages on his homepage to comfort him, and very few people gave him substantial help, such as the one in front of him.

"Moore, how are you doing these days?"

Jiang Mo was finishing greetings with a family heir, when he turned around, he saw a flaxen female with shoulder-length short hair walking towards him. Picking up the wine glass, he touched the visitor, "Fortunately, thanks to your help last time."

That happened when he first took over the Jiang family. Mo was in a state of desperation, and an accident almost set someone on fire, but it was Phil who made a timely move and allowed him to solve the accident smoothly.

"I can help | You and I are very happy, you don't have to thank me, I also want to thank you for saving your life last time!"

This female in a white dress is the last time Jiang Mo and Caesar were in Noah City Phil, who was rescued, was grateful for Jiang Mo's life-saving kindness. After knowing Jiang Mo's true identity and knowing that the other party was in trouble, Phil did not hesitate to extend his hand to help once. There is a relationship.

Glancing around with clear eyes, Phil asked Jiang Mo in a low voice: "Do you know what the real purpose behind this banquet is?"

Jiang Mo shook his head, he only received an invitation card, and he knew what the excuse was for thanking him The banquet held, as for what he wanted to do with this banquet, Jiang Mo had a general idea.

Phil pulled people to the left corner of the banquet hall, and after making sure that there was no one around, he lowered his voice: "I heard from the elders in the family that the Xie family is now tied to the same boat as the second prince, and it will be extremely detrimental to them if the first prince wakes up. This banquet is to secretly identify allies!"

Jiang Mo asked: "Identified allies? Such a big fanfare?"

"You don't know that, do you?" Phil shook his head, pointed at the people who gathered in twos and threes in front of him, and said : "These people are basically the Second Prince's people. No matter how powerful the First Prince was back then, now that five years have passed, his power has disintegrated, and those who take refuge in others have long since disappeared

. After five years of operation, it is very difficult for the First Prince to fight against him now, these politicians only care about their own vital interests, they don't care what the First Prince has done for this country."

Phil slid his finger and pointed to an officer in military uniform, "Here, that one." In order to avoid being discovered, he quickly withdrew his finger, and Lala Jiang Mo's clothes corner motioned him to look away. After confirming that he was not found He continued:

"That person, who used to be the eldest prince's confidant, defected to the second prince three years ago, and secretly did a lot of things that wronged the first prince. The first prince has many hidden powers, which he revealed to the second prince. Otherwise, the First Prince would not be so passive now."

Jiang Mo became more and more surprised as he listened, "Phil, how do you know this?"

Jiang Mo was really surprised, Phil's situation is similar to that of the original owner, but he has a The eldest brother who can stand up to everything, as the only female junior in the family, grew up being pampered, how can he know so much about Xin Mi?

"Hee hee," Phil smiled mischievously, "I heard what my elder brother said." His family was not on guard against him, and he listened a little bit, and he knew everything he needed to know and what he shouldn't know.

After laughing, Phil's face straightened, "Don't think I'm talking nonsense, these things are true!"

"Of course I believe you," Jiang Mo, who is superhuman with five senses, used a little trick when Phil spoke, Make it difficult for people to hear what they are saying, otherwise how dare he let Phil say these words at the banquet, "Have you ever said these words to others?"

Phil shook his head repeatedly, "Only with you Yes." He is not stupid, how could he say these words casually, if Jiang Mo was not a friend he recognized, he would not have said these words to Jiang Mo.

Knowing that Jiang Mo asked this question because he was worried about him, he assured him: "I will not say these words indiscriminately."

"Don't say these words to anyone in the future," Jiang Mo said with a serious face, "People's hearts are fickle. Protect yourself." After all, he was pampered and brought up, so his vigilance is still weak.

Seeing Jiang Mo's serious expression, Phil immediately realized that some things really cannot be said casually, and solemnly said: "I know, I will never say it to others in the future."

This body does not drink alcohol at all, Jiang Mo only had a few sips, and he was a little drunk. He rubbed his forehead, thinking whether to use the power of his soul to force out the weak smell of alcohol.

There was some turmoil ahead. Jiang Mo looked up and saw a male in a black military uniform walking towards them. This man had handsome features, sharp eyebrows and eyes, and was vaguely familiar. Jiang Mo stared at him with eyes blindfolded.

"Drunk?" A

deep and hoarse voice came from beside his ear, but Jiang Mo forgot to get rid of his drunkenness when interrupted by this person, the alcohol evaporated and his cheeks were stained red.

This appearance successfully made the visitor's eyes darken. He turned his head and asked in a low voice under Phil's shocked gaze: "How much wine did he drink?

" know? Isn't he with the devil Caesar in the game? The eldest prince looked concerned, as if he knew Jiang Mo very well. What is the relationship between them?

Suppressing all the doubts in his heart, Phil asked cautiously: "His Royal Highness knows Xiaomo?

" , "He seems quite drunk, did he drink a lot?"

Seeing such a scene, Phil's heart thumped, what is going on in this scene?

When it comes to drinking capacity, Phil is helpless: "He only drank a little, and the alcohol content is not high. I didn't expect his drinking capacity to be so bad.

"

Jiang Mo shook his head, taking advantage of the time the two were talking, the power of the soul swam around in the body and regained consciousness.

Brother Phil came to look for him, worried about his drunk friend, Phil refused to leave, Caesar saw his concerns, and said, "I will take care of me."

No, Your Highness, it is because you are here Here, I am even more worried!

"You go, I'm much better now."

The family members were in a hurry, Jiang Mo looked clear-eyed, and he really looked sober, so Phil left reluctantly.

The place Phil chose was hidden, able to cover most of the line of sight in the banquet hall. After confirming that the person who came was Caesar, Jiang Mo let himself lean on his shoulder, "Why did you come here?"

Instead of Jiang Mo's hand, Xi Ze Ze massaged his temples moderately, "I want to see you soon."

The more intimate in the game, the less satisfied in reality, and Caesar can't wait to see the real person.