Chapter 152

The one left behind by Li Gui Gu Zheng was a black kitten, the size of a palm, with smooth fur, and was very close to Jiang Mo.

Jiang Mo knew that this was not a real cat, but a part of the ghost. He didn't know what the ghost Gu Zheng had done, but the cat didn't have any ghostly aura on it. In the eyes of others, it was just a very obedient cat.

The only thing that is bad is that wherever Jiang Mo goes, the cat will follow him. Jiang Mo knows that the cat can understand what he says, but it is so small, and after being rejected, it keeps using those innocent cats. The eyes stared at him, as if not letting him do something that hurt his heart, Jiang Mo had no choice but to let him go.

Until Jiang Mo went to the "King of Songs" program group to record a program, Gu Zheng, the ghost, never appeared again.

On the day of the program recording, Jiang Mo met the manager of this body, Wang Ke, for the first time.

Wang Ke is a middle-aged man in his forties, wearing a neat suit. When he entered the door, he warned Jiang Mo to go to the program group to be obedient and not to make small moves. He would do whatever the program group arranged for him...

Jiang Mo leaned against the wall Side, looked at him coldly, did not answer.

"By the way, your contract is about to expire. Due to what happened to you these days, the company decided to downgrade your contract to B-level. Don't be convinced. Without the support of the big boss, the B-level contract is already the company's contract." The greatest sincerity." The

original owner signed the contract with Tianhuang Entertainment for three years, and it has been more than two years now, and there are less than four months left. After four months, Jiang Mo will definitely not stay in the protagonist's attack In the company, he nodded dispensably, and didn't say whether he answered or not.

"Let's find a time to talk about this alone, and go to the program group first."

It was already midnight after the recording of the program, Wang Ke left an assistant to send Jiang Mo back to the villa, and he went back to the company first. He has more than one artist with him, because of Shu Ning, he doesn't care much about Jiang Mo now, unless necessary, he will not follow Jiang Mo himself.

Jiang Mo didn't care about Wang Ke's attitude, but the assistant was a little bit aggrieved for him. Looking at the handsome young man with his eyes closed in the rearview mirror, the assistant couldn't understand why such a good person would be targeted?

He doesn't understand the emotional line of the immediate boss, but he knows that the things uploaded on the Internet are all nonsense. If the company had started earlier, it would not have caused such troubles at all. However, the company did not act, and seemed to want to use this incident to ruin the situation. Lin Zimo.

He sighed softly, he was just a small shrimp, he really didn't understand the thinking of the company's senior management, all he could do was to take advantage of the darkness to remind that person: "Brother Lin, you...be careful of the people in the company. "

It was quiet in the car, the assistant shut up and drove quietly. There is no night in the city, and all kinds of lights make the land that should have fallen into sleep as bright as day, making it impossible to sleep peacefully. Half an hour later, the car stopped in front of the familiar villa.

Jiang Mo pushed open the car door, glanced at his assistant before leaving, and said calmly, "I will be careful, and pay attention to safety on the way back."

The night in this city is not as safe as it seems on the surface.

The original owner lived in a well-known villa area in the western suburbs. The secrecy here is strong. There are security patrols 24 hours a day. The paparazzi can't easily come in. Obviously, they like it. As far as Jiang Mo knows, the one closest to him In this villa, lived the youngest actor of the three materials, Mu An.

The light in the opposite house was bright, Jiang Mo took a look and looked away. Celebrities pay attention to personal privacy in private, and would not drop by easily. The original owner and Mu An have been neighbors for so long, and the number of times they meet does not exceed five fingers.

Pushing open the door, the room was lit with warm yellow light, before Jiang Mo could enter the room, a small black cannonball hit him, and Jiang Mo fished it into his arms.

The hypothermic little black cat nestled into his arms docilely, and Jiang Mo rubbed its fur, "Are you good at home today?" Obviously, he raised it as a real kitten.

"Meow meow!" The kitten rubbed against him for a while, jumped up, jumped to the ground, and meowed while biting his trouser leg.

"What's the matter?" Jiang Mo closed the door and walked into the house following the strength of the kitten. The further he walked, the more he could smell a strange smell, mixed with the smell of blood, coming from the room inside.

The black cat was small and stumbling around. Jiang Mo reached out to pick it up from the ground, put it in the crook of his arm, and asked, "Is there anyone at home?" The

black cat nodded with a "meow".

There was no one in the living room, so Jiang Mo continued walking in with the cat in his arms, and stopped in front of the guest room.

The door was opened, and a strange smell mixed with the smell of blood rushed to his face. Jiang Mo held his breath and pushed the door open vigorously.

Although it is a guest room, there is no bed in it, only some simple recording equipment and sundries piled up in a corner. There are not many guests in this villa who will stay overnight, so the original owner simply vacated the guest room to store sundries.

At this moment, there are more people in the room.

"Pa—" The

lights were brightly lit, and the people hiding in the room had nowhere to hide, showing their figures in embarrassment. Jiang Mo narrowed his eyes slightly, looking at this uninvited "guest".

The man leaning against the wall while covering his wound had a sharp-edged face, his whole body was tense, and the sudden light made him squint his eyes. Jiang Mo was no stranger to this face, and it was during this time that he shared the heat with him. The three-material actor who searched the list, Mu An.

Jiang Mo stood at the door with the black cat in his arms, and gently stroked the cat's back. The comfortable force made the black cat relax, and the fur that exploded became fluffy again.

"Why did Yingdi Mu come to my house and still dress like this?"

Mu An held back his fear and stared at Jiang Mo anxiously, for fear that something terrifying would come out from behind him.

Jiang Mo followed his line of sight and glanced back, but saw nothing that shouldn't have appeared. Seeing that Mu An was still terrified, he entered the house and closed the door in one go.

He dragged a chair in front of Mu An, sat down again, and asked, "Did Film Emperor Mu meet a gangster? Don't worry, there is no one else here except me." There might be a ghost, Jiang Mo looked The little black cat obediently curled up in his arms did not say the last word.

Mu An breathed a sigh of relief, and in Jiang Mo's deep voice, he relaxed and sat on the chair opposite him, "I don't know what I met, maybe it was a gangster, maybe it wasn't."

There was no contradiction in what he said. The "person" who injured him obviously did not belong to the category of normal human beings. He had great strength and was extremely fast, as if he was not afraid of pain.

"I know the contradiction in what I said, but that person is really strange. Some time ago, I went to learn some martial arts for the filming of "Dingbei Army". When that person attacked me, I fought hard, but..."

Mu An lowered her head and looked at her hands. They were a pair of men's hands with well-defined joints and slender fingers. There was a layer of thin calluses left over from practicing martial arts on the fingers.

"But you can't hurt the person who attacked you, can you?" Jiang Mo finished what he hadn't said for Mu An, and the strange smell mixed with blood that he had smelled since he entered the room came after seeing him. At that moment, Mu An had the answer.

This smell should be left by the "people" who attacked Mu An.

Hearing Jiang Mo's words, Mu An suddenly raised his head, "Do you know what attacked me?"

Jiang Mo shook his head, "I need to make sure, you will rest at my place tonight, your home is safe, don't worry , It's late, we'll talk about it tomorrow."

"I'll put the medicine box on the coffee table in the living room, if you want to go to the hospital, I can call an ambulance for you, are you going to the hospital?"

"No need to go to the hospital, wound It's not deep, I'll just bandage it myself."

Jiang Mo's calm attitude made Mu An feel more at ease, if it wasn't for the sudden appearance of Jiang Mo's little black cat, he might have been caught by that monster that seemed human but not human .

Back to the bedroom with the cat in his arms, Jiang Mo held the cat up to his eyes, and asked, "Why are you so kind today?" Normally no one was allowed to approach him, why did he bring someone home this time?

Not to mention anything else, if the little black cat didn't want to, Mu An wouldn't be able to enter this room, let alone wait until Jiang Mo came back. The little black cat looks weak and harmless, and it's just a look.

The little black cat looked back at Jiang Mo innocently, as if saying: I, An Ning, are just a kitten, and I don't know anything.

Looking at those round cat eyes for a moment, Jiang Mo was the first to lose. Forget it, he'd better ask the cat's "owner".

A peaceful night.

Both of them slept late, and when they got up the next day, the sky was already bright, but there was no sun, and the clouds were densely covered, which seemed to be overwhelming the city.

There is no guest room in the villa, so Mu An just spent the night in the living room. Fortunately, there is a big sofa in the living room, and Jiang Mo brought him a big quilt, so it doesn't matter if he can sleep all night.

When Jiang Mo left the bedroom after washing, Mu An had already tidied himself up and was sitting on the sofa reading a newspaper.

Jiang Mo poured someone a cup of hot tea, put it on the coffee table, and asked, "Mr. Mu, do you want to call the police?

" After staying for a long time, he has also heard many rumors about celebrities raising little ghosts. Although he doesn't believe them, the experience last night was too unbelievable for him to believe. Even if he calls the police, there may be no results.

"Mr. Lin, do you think there are ghosts in this world?"

Jiang Mo stroked the black cat and smiled slightly, "Of course I believe it." There was one in his arms.

Jiang Mo's words gave Mu An confidence, he took a sip from his teacup, and said slowly, "It's unbelievable, but I don't think what I met yesterday was human." He shook his head and smiled bitterly, "I never believed it before. These, but this time I think about it first."

Recalling the calmness of Jiang Mo last night, Mu An paused and asked, "I wonder if Mr. Lin can accompany me back to the villa?" Then he laughed at himself: "I'm timid, I was really afraid of that thing last night. " Jiang Mo didn't think he was timid. If he was timid, he would not be able to escape to his house safe and sound. He lowered his head and looked at the black cat that seemed

to be asleep. Jiang Mo nodded, "Yes."

It was raining, and the two decided to take a look at it while it was not raining. Mu An's villa was close to Jiang Mo's house. Five minutes later, the two stood at the door of Mu An's villa.

Mu An stepped forward to open the door, the room was dark and extremely quiet. Just as Mu An was about to enter the door, Jiang Mo pulled his arm and took a step back. A gust of wind blew past Mu An's cheek, leaving a bloodstain.