Chapter 32

Along the way, Xiao Zhou did not dare to ask more questions, for fear of mentioning Jiang Mo's sadness. Jiang Mo looked down at his phone, and a text message lay quietly on the screen, the sender was Li Yang's assistant.

"Xiao Zhou, transfer to the airport." Holding the phone a little harder, Jiang Mo thought for a moment and said to Xiao Zhou.

Gu Zheng returned home.

When Jiang Mo arrived at the airport, before the plane arrived, a capable woman wearing a black suit and skirt with long hair rolled up came towards him.

"Hello, Mr. Jiang, I'm Li Yang Li's assistant, Wan Fei."

Unlike Yu Fang, who is by Li Yang's side, Wan Fei has been assisting Li Yang's studio in China. The text message on Jiang Mo's phone is Wan Fei. sent. Li Yang informed Wan Fei before boarding the plane, and sent a message to Jiang Mo when he picked up the plane. Gu Zheng would definitely be happy if Jiang Mo came over.

"Hello." Jiang Mo held the right hand outstretched by the other party, and immediately let go.

Wan Fei looked at her watch, "The plane will arrive in half an hour, so let's wait there first." The

three walked to a cafe near the airport. Jiang Mo ordered some desserts and sat by the window. Wan Fei sat opposite, watching Jiang Mo order a table of desserts, and put three spoons of sugar in the coffee, she said in surprise, "Mr. Jiang likes desserts?"

Jiang Mo nodded: "Personal hobbies, together?"

As a girl, she is very Few people can refuse desserts with beautiful appearance. In normal times, Wan Fei will definitely try her best to restrain herself and not allow herself to eat these foods, but seeing Jiang Mo happily eating one bite at a time, she unknowingly ate a lot.

Before leaving, Wan Fei looked at the little food left on the table and cried without tears. This meal will take a long time in the gym to be consumed!

The plane arrived on time. Because of Li Yang's special status, he was afraid of being recognized, so Gu Zheng and his party walked through the VIP channel.

Jiang Mo wore a mask to reduce his sense of existence, and followed behind Wan Fei. He only wore a simple white T-shirt and jeans today, and made a little disguise on his face, so that people would not recognize him at a glance. .

Gu Zheng walked out of the airport and saw Jiang Mo standing behind Wan Fei at a glance. Unspeakable joy rose from the bottom of his heart, and he unconsciously quickened his pace.

This is the airport, he can't do anything out of the ordinary, he just stood in front of Jiang Mo and stared at him without blinking. Li Yang followed and said speechlessly: "You guys don't have to be relatively silent here, let's get in the car first."

Gu Zheng's people were waiting at the airport, and the group separated at the airport and got into their own cars.

Gu Zheng didn't get into his car, he made a gesture to the driver, and the driver silently drove away. Gu Zheng walked towards Jiang Mo and followed him into the car without saying a word.

Xiao Zhou drove, and he consciously raised the baffle of the back seat, giving the two a separate space to get along. In Paris, he and Jiang Mo went to the hospital to see Gu Zheng. Although they didn't say it clearly, it could be seen from the way they got along that their relationship was definitely not easy.

Gu Zheng was very satisfied with Xiao Zhou's approach. The rear seat of the car is not big, and it is a closed space, so no one is disturbed. It is very suitable for Gu Zheng to do something that he has always wanted to do.

The two sat in the back row, Jiang Mo watched the baffle slowly rise, quite speechless, Xiao Zhou really...

"Mo Mo." Gu Zheng stretched out his hand and held Jiang Mo's hand on his lap.

Hearing this, Jiang Mo turned his head and stared at him with dark brown eyes. After getting in the car, Jiang Mo took off his mask. He didn't wear makeup today, and his milky white skin became clearer in the sun. Jiang Mo's facial features have a classical taste, but he has a pair of peach blossom eyes, and the ends of the eyes are raised, and there is a hint of charm in the warmth. Jiang Mo looked at him, ruthless as if affectionate, Gu Zheng's words twitched

on his lips a few times, but when he asked, his taste changed, "Can I kiss you?"

His breath was sprayed on his neck, with traces of sultry breath.

Jiang Mo was surprised, but before he could answer, Gu Zheng had already leaned over, first kissing those seductive peach blossom eyes, then kissing them all the way down, staying on the pale pink lips.

Familiar feeling.

Jiang Mo closed his eyes and accepted the kiss.

The silver light shone in the depths of his soul, Jiang Mo felt the familiar energy fluctuations, he stretched out his hand to embrace the man, and the power of the source slowly entered the man's body.

Today, he didn't feel the spiritual power he encountered last time, but he saw the imprint that the previous world left on the soul of a man.

The purpose of leaving this mark is to hope that one day, he can use this mark to see Gu Zheng again. The reincarnated Gu Zheng may no longer be the person he wanted, and he may fall in love with others. Jiang Mo had no intention of it. Again later. Doing this is just to keep a thought for yourself.

After Gu Zheng passed away, he didn't see his soul. At that time, he realized that something was wrong but didn't think about it. Sadly, he chose to leave that world directly.

Sure enough, it was him, but he didn't know how Gu Zheng came to this world.

Feeling Jiang Mo's inattentiveness, Gu Zheng bit him like a punishment, a slight sting recalled the thoughts of wandering, Jiang Mo calmed down and immersed himself in this long-lost kiss.

Gu Zheng's kiss was gentle, and when the kiss was over, Jiang Mo leaned on the other's broad shoulders and breathed lightly.

Gu Zheng embraced his lover in his arms, stroking his lover's back with one hand, and his eyes were astonishingly bright in places where Jiang Mo couldn't see it.

"Momo, you promised me, right?"

Gu Zheng's voice was unbelievably gentle, he whispered in Jiang Mo's ear: "Momo, I like you so much, the first time we met, A voice told me from the bottom of my heart that the person you have been waiting for for so many years is this person." The

warm breath sprayed on his ears, Jiang Mo moved his ears unconsciously, and the tips of his ears gradually became a layer of seductive crimson.

Gu Zheng's throat moved slightly, opened his mouth to hold the ear that was close at hand, and sucked slowly.

Jiang Mo tilted his head and wanted to save the ear from the man's mouth, but Gu Zheng seemed to have a huge interest in that ear and was chasing after him.

Jiang Mo said in a muffled voice, "Let go of my ears first."

Gu Zheng stretched out his hand, held Jiang Mo's head, let him face him, and said in a hoarse voice: "Momo, did you promise me, eh? ?"

"Yes." Jiang Mo raised his head, at this moment the end of his eyes was slightly red, and his eyes were full of water vapor, confusing people without knowing it.

Gu Zheng moved his body uncomfortably, let go of the hand holding Jiang Mo's head, and rubbed him into his arms.

The man's deep voice came from above his head, "Momo, I'm very happy!"

Jiang Mo was lying in the man's arms, the corners of his mouth raised, and he was also very happy. Glad to meet Gu Zheng in this world, and even more glad that Gu Zheng fell in love with him again without having any memory.

After Xu Wenle and Lin Yan handed over all the work, they went to the apartment where Jiang Mo lived with the new contract.

"Koukou——" It was

Xiao Zhou who opened the door. When he saw Xu Wenle, he was surprised: "Brother Xu?" Come in!" Xiao Zhou stepped aside to allow Xu Wenle to enter. After entering the door, Xu Wenle took a look at the layout of the apartment. At first glance, he felt that it was monotonous. After all, Jiang Mo has lived here for three years. The layout here looks like a renovated commercial house, and it is not very popular. The original owner did not have high requirements for his own life. After Jiang Mo passed through, he planned to save money to buy a new house. In addition, he spent a lot of time in Paris, thinking that he would move out soon, so he did not make any changes to this apartment. . Xu Wenle didn't see Jiang Mo after entering the door. He looked at Xiao Zhou suspiciously. Xiao Zhou immediately reacted and said, "I'll call Brother Jiang."

"Brother Jiang hasn't woken up yet?" Xu Wenle was surprised, he checked the time, it was right at eleven o'clock!

Xiao Zhou smiled awkwardly and said, "This... Brother Jiang slept late last night..."

"Why are you talking so hard?"

"This..." Xiao Zhou is also very helpless, he always It can't be said that Brother Jiang established a relationship with Gu Zheng last night, so he won't be able to get up until today, and now Gu Zheng is still here.

After taking Jiang Mo back to the apartment last night, Xiao Zhou drove away. This morning, he received a call from Jiang Mo at ten o'clock before returning to the apartment. He was shocked when he saw Gu Zheng opening the door for him.

Jiang Mo is still in his room. He slept late last night. He didn't have a job today. He stayed in bed once, but he was caught by the new manager unexpectedly.

"Brother Jiang, Brother Xu is here!"

Xiao Zhou's voice came from outside the door, Jiang Mo pushed the man who was lying on him and refused to get up, and said, "Is it time to get up now?"

Gu Zheng was reluctant. He got up, "Why did your agent come here now, didn't you make an announcement today?" It was certain that Jiang Mo was on vacation today, and Gu Zheng only made trouble so late last night.

"Brother Xu must have something to talk to me about, and so do you. Lu Ming will definitely be talking about you after being absent from work today."

Jiang Mo is right. This morning, Lu Ming has called Gu Zheng numerous times. , When they just returned to China, it was when the company's affairs piled up the most. At this time, Gu Zheng chose a mule to quit, and Lu Ming was the hardest.

Jiang Mo tidied up his clothes and opened the door.

"Jiang Mo, you..." Why did you wake up so late? The second half of the sentence was forcibly swallowed by Xu Wenle when he saw the man who came out following Jiang Mo.

! ! !

He suppressed the shock and didn't show it. He turned to look at Xiao Zhou, and the other party's face was calm, as if this was a normal thing.

Others may not know the identity of the man, but Xu Wenle does.

Gu Zheng, the current ruler of the Gu family, the Xincheng Entertainment they are in is just a very common industry under the Gu family, one can imagine how huge the real Gu family is.

Xu Wenle knew that there was someone behind Jiang Mo, but he didn't expect that this person would be Gu Zheng, but after thinking about it carefully, he felt that it was wrong. If Jiang Mo had been with Gu Zheng long ago, the Internet would not have been like this a few days ago.

"This is my boyfriend, Gu Zheng."

Jiang Mo's words were like a pebble, breaking the calm lake surface, Xu Wenle couldn't keep the expression on his face any longer, and his voice raised: "Boyfriend?!"

"Just confirmed the relationship yesterday. There's no rule saying you can't have a boyfriend, right?"

Xu Wenle roared in his heart: Don't say this with a calm face! Is my focus on boyfriends? ! Isn't Gu Zheng your boyfriend! ! !

But when it touched Gu Zheng's icy gaze, he didn't dare to say a word, so he pretended to be calm and said, "No, there is no rule that you can't have a boyfriend, that is, if you have any problems in the future, you can report to me in advance." , the heart is a little bad.

Gu Zheng embraced Jiang Mo possessively and sat on the sofa, Xu Wenle sat across from him, took out the documents he brought, and talked about business, he regained his composure, and said, "Here are a few films I have selected, take a look. Which one are you most interested in."

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Gu Zheng: The confession was successful

Gu Zheng: Next, propose

Jiang Mo:...