Chapter 47

Lu Xing suddenly sat up, but in the late autumn weather, he was sweating.

Turning his head to look out the window, the sky began to turn white. He rolled over and got out of bed, walked to the bathroom, washed his face with cold water, and gradually resumed functioning with a blank mind.

He actually had such a dream!

At the last moment, he saw clearly the face of the man in the dream, and that face was clearly Jiang Mo when he grew up.

Lu Xing leaned against the door, his eyes gradually emptied, how could he have such thoughts!

For more than 20 years, he hasn't talked about friends. It's not that no one pursues him. On the contrary, there are many people who pursue him, of various types, and even he has been obscurely pursued by boys.

Most adolescent girls are irresistible to characters like Lu Xing: handsome, mature, good grades, and always have a special temperament in their behavior, which is enough to make these girls who have not stepped out of the ivory tower fall into it.

When he first went to college, many girls inquired about him secretly and openly, and even more daring girls stopped him on the road and confessed to him.

He didn't accept any of them, and some friends ridiculed him, saying that his vision was too high, and his future wife was afraid that it would not be a fairy. He knew in his heart that it was not a question of high vision, but that he felt that he was waiting for someone.

Is he waiting for Jiang Mo?

Isn't his brother's love for Jiang Mo, but another kind of feeling?

Also, who is Gu Zheng? Why did Jiang Mo in the dream call out this name?

M University is a very open university. There are many foreign students here. In addition, Lu Xing works with Professor Xie and often cooperates with foreigners. He knows the gay and lesbian group, but he doesn't know much.

Although everyone in the school is acceptable, Lu Xing knows that such love is not recognized in the current society, and it may be regarded as a heresy if it is serious.

Lu Xing didn't have time to think about the name that appeared in the dream. He turned on the hot water, took a shower, grabbed his schoolbag, and hurriedly left the bedroom.

"Hey, Lu Xing! You went out so early?" The roommate asked sleepily, leaning out of the quilt when he heard the movement.

"It's getting late, I'll go to the library to check the information." The

roommate squinted at the alarm clock. At half past seven, he retracted into the quilt, "You're still as early as always, I'll go to bed first."

Today On Mondays, there are no classes for one or two classes in the morning. Most of the students choose to sleep in and sleep late, so they travel by land. The schedule is very regular. No matter whether there is a class or not, they will get up early.

There are very few people in the school at this time, walking on the boulevard, taking a deep breath of fresh air and speeding up the pace.

The school library opened at 8:00 in the morning, and it took ten minutes to walk from the dormitory to the cafeteria for breakfast. By the time Lu Xing arrived, students had already entered the library one after another.

Lu Xing's goal was clear. He didn't go to the third floor where he usually stayed, but went to a higher floor, trying to figure out what his current situation was.

Because time did not allow, he found two books related to this aspect, put them in his schoolbag, and planned to read them at night.

——The