Chapter 41

Jiang Mo's life here is as always, Jiang's father and mother are busy with work and are often away from home. The nanny comes over on time to prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner. At other times, Jiang Mo is alone at home.

The agreed make-up time is in the afternoon, from 1:00 to 6:00, for five hours a day. According to the instructions in the contract, there will be a car waiting at the gate of M University at 12:00 every day.

There were not many people on the campus during the summer vacation, so Lu Xing was picked up by car every day and sent back to him, which did not attract attention for the time being. He planned to take over the work from Professor Xie in the remaining two days, and wanted to concentrate on making up lessons for the young master of the Jiang family.

On the day of the handover, he put forward his ideas to Professor Xie.

"You really intend to do this?" Professor Xie asked, putting down the document in his hand.

"Yes." Lu Xing answered affirmatively. After an afternoon of getting along, it is not difficult to find that Jiang Mo is very talented in learning. Since this is the case, he should focus on this. Although Mr. Jiang and Mrs. Jiang did not have high requirements for the effect of supplementary lessons, he privately did not want to delay the child.

"You can do it this way, but you don't have to give up your work here completely. You can still come and work for a few hours every morning."

"Professor Xie..."

Professor Xie waved his hand and interrupted Lu Xing. Said: "Don't say shirk, it's not easy if you want me to find someone who can use it easily."

"I'm not busy lately here, you come here at 8:30 every morning, work three hours. Hour, the work content is the same as before, and the salary is half of the previous one, okay?"

The reason why Professor Xie left Lu Xing is that if Lu Xing leaves at this time, it will not be so easy to come in next time. ; On the other hand, as he said, he is really not busy here. If Lu Xing leaves, he needs to hire another assistant. The new assistant will definitely have a period of running-in, so it is better to let Lu Xing continue to work. go down.

Lu Xing thought for a moment and agreed that he could prepare lessons every night and come to work as a professor in the morning. This arrangement of time is reasonable and can also increase work efficiency.

"Lu Xing," Professor Xie turned the chair with a serious expression, "you should be able to see something when you have been to the Jiang family. Compared with other wealthy families, the Jiang family has little rules, but you must remember, people, don't There is curiosity where it shouldn't be."

"Since you have been accepted, it means that Lao Jiang is very satisfied with you. You work hard over there, and you must pay attention to that kid Jiang Mo."

"I understand, professor. Lu Xing nodded, "I spent an afternoon with Jiang Mo and found that he is very talented in learning. I will try my best to help him."

Lu Xing originally planned to learn something about Jiang Mo from Professor Xie. After thinking about it later, he still didn't ask. They will spend more than a month together in the next month. He believes that he can get to know the boy in this month.

As Mrs. Jiang said, every time Lu Xing went to Jiang's house, only Jiang Mo was alone. Mrs. Jiang would occasionally come back for dinner, but Mr. Jiang never showed up. What new technology does the company introduce.

As for the eldest son of the Jiang family, he had never seen him once, but he had heard from Mrs. Jiang that he was a very good boy.

Lu Xing now eats two meals a day at Jiang's house. In addition to the five hours of supplementary lessons for Jiang Mo, he spends most of his summer vacation at Jiang's house. Professor Xie's work is not heavy, and all his All his mind was placed on Jiang Mo.

The more he knew, the more complicated his thoughts about Jiang Mo became. In his daily interactions, he learned about the past of the young man. It turned out that the young man was just like him. life.

It may be that he has paid too much attention to the youth recently. Lu Xing found that the youth would appear in his dreams from time to time. The Jiang Mo in the dream is the image of a youth with different identities. Every time there are some fragments that cannot be connected. Just waking up, he always has a sense of loss.

Lu Xing didn't think much about it, he thought it was normal to have frequent contact with teenagers.

Jiang Mo is slowly changing his appearance and personality. Because of his spirit, this body will become closer and closer to his original image. He can't change the result, he can only slow down the speed of change and make the change reasonable. stand up.

Her son's personality was becoming more and more outgoing. Mrs. Jiang felt that Lu Xing contributed a lot. After discussing with her husband, she decided to take care of the young man more in the future.

After getting along for a period of time, Jiang Mo found that Lu Xing's personality had many similarities with Gu Zheng's. Jiang Mo didn't think much about it, but felt that he could find someone who was similar to Gu Zheng by just looking for a tutor.

He was discovered by Tiandao in the last world, and he paid a lot of price when he left that world. The original owner of this world cultivated at home, and he just took this opportunity to recuperate the wounds on his soul, which is also the reason why he is not in good spirits these days.

With the passage of time, Jiang Mo controlled his body to slowly recover to health, and now he still looks white, but no longer the kind of morbidly pale.

After many busy days, Mrs. Jiang rarely had a short vacation. Taking advantage of this small vacation, she planned to take Jiang Mo Luxing's two children to play around in M ​​City.

"Ding bell bell--"

The phone rang as he was packing up.

Mrs. Jiang put down what she was doing and answered the phone. Lu Xing's apologetic voice came from the phone.

"Mrs. Jiang, I'm really sorry. I can't come here today. Please help me and Xiao Mo to say sorry."

"Is something wrong?" Although she tried her best to hide from the other side, Mrs. Jiang still heard Lu Xing's words. Involuntarily brought out the choking.

"I'm in a hurry here, I'm really sorry."

Lu Xing didn't want to say it, and Mrs. Jiang didn't force it, so she comforted: "You need to deal with your side first. If you need any help, call me. ."

"Well." Lu Xing replied in a muffled voice.

After hanging up the phone, Mrs. Jiang turned around and said to Jiang Mo, "Xiao Mo, something happened to Xiao Lu. Today, we mother and son are having fun."

"What happened to Brother Lu?" Lu Xing was not in the original plot. The characters that appeared, Jiang Mo could not know his past and future.

"There should be a problem at home. By the way, I'll send his salary first, maybe I can respond to the emergency."

Jiang's parents didn't tell Jiang Mo about Lu Xing's family. On the one hand, it was not necessary. It was because he was afraid that Jiang Mo would remember those bad experiences in the past.

As she said, Mrs. Jiang asked the driver to drive the car to the bank and remitted money to Lu Xing. She was worried that the money would not be enough, so Mrs. Jiang deliberately remitted a little more.

After this was done, Mrs. Jiang took Jiang Mo to the mall to sweep. Jiang is a good stranger. No matter what kind of clothes he wears, he has a special feeling. With the constant admiration of the shopping guide, Mrs. Jiang completely released the female shopping instinct.

This shirt is beautiful, buy it!

This outfit is young and playful to wear, buy it!

This outfit is fluffy and so cute, buy it!

...

Mrs. Jiang was so addicted to buying clothes for her son that she couldn't stop.

Jiang Mo saw Madam Jiang brought a white coat, and said helplessly: "Mom, if you buy it again, you will move the mall back."

Madam Jiang looked at the sofa behind her son, and there were already a lot of clothes on it. Looking at the piece in his hand again, he waved his hand: "It doesn't matter, it's fine to move it back!" The

store manager followed behind Mrs. Jiang and said, "Don't worry, young master, our store will deliver these clothes to your door. You don't have to worry."

It's rare to meet a big customer like Mrs. Jiang, and the manager's eyes are full of smiles. You must know that the clothes sold here are not cheap, just a few hundred to thousands of clothes. If you can buy clothes like this, your family must be sure very rich. Only one customer like this can bring him a lot of performance, and he will definitely make this customer satisfied!

"Yeah, Xiao Mo, don't worry, come and see if you like this dress. By the way, Mingming will also bring the same dress."

Handing the dress to Jiang Mo, Mrs. Jiang walked over to the manager and asked: " Can I have all of these clothes again? I have a son at home."

"Of course, two sons, Madam is really lucky!" The manager smiled wrinkled and asked, "Does Madam have the size of another son? ?"

"Yes." Madam Jiang flipped through the size chart from her bag and handed it to the manager.

"Madam, wait a moment, we will be ready soon." The manager summoned the shopping guide who was waiting on the side, handed the list to her, and instructed: "According to this size, take all the clothes this lady selected. Come here." The

shopping guide hurried away with the list.

Mrs. Jiang said to the manager, "Just send it to my house when the time comes."

"No problem, don't worry, Madam, it will be delivered tonight." The manager patted his chest and assured.

After buying a big push of clothes, Mrs. Jiang's enthusiasm did not fade at all. She dragged Jiang Mo to continue the sweep, full of passion.

Jiang Mo followed behind, watching Mrs. Jiang walking vigorously in ten-centimeter high-heeled shoes, "Da Da Da", and she felt a sense of admiration.

Women, especially women who are addicted to shopping, are terrible.

Mrs. Jiang has been shopping for a whole day. Jiang Mo is already exhausted. Mrs. Jiang is still in high spirits. As long as she thinks that this is the first time she is shopping with Jiang Mo, she is full of energy.

When I got home, it was already dark, and many things Mrs. Jiang bought were delivered one after another. It was rare that Jiang Ming was at home today.

Jiang Ming participated in a lot of activities this summer and rarely stayed at home. His schedule was arranged at school. Even though Mrs. Jiang wanted him to spend more time with Jiang Mo at home, it was difficult to speak.

"Mom, have you gone shopping again?" Jiang Ming said affirmatively, standing in front of the sofa.

On the sofa, on the table, there were many shopping bags, large and small. Jiang Ming obviously knew Mrs. Jiang's shopping ability a long time ago.

"I took your brother out today. I was thinking of buying him some clothes, and I also bought a lot for you."

Mrs. Lu put on slippers, walked to the sofa, took out a furry home clothes, and said, "I'll give it to you. You and Xiao Mo bought one piece, go and put them on and let me see."

Jiang Ming took the clothes and gave the smaller piece to Jiang Mo, helplessly said: "Mom, we are both seventeen years old. Why did you buy us such clothes."

Madam Jiang said angrily: "What's wrong with seventeen, you are always children in my eyes, Xiao Mo didn't say anything when trying on clothes in the mall, go and change."

Jiang Mo glanced at Jiang Ming, shrugged, and walked back to the room with his clothes in his arms.

Forced by Mrs. Jiang's "prostitute power", Jiang Ming had to give in.

Isn't it just a furry?

He wears it!

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Land trip: the furry Jiang Mo! ! !

Tomorrow, you will get a furry Jiang Mo and a furry Jiang Ming