Chapter 10

"I want you!"

Gu Zheng looked at Jiang Mo's eyes that seemed to be able to speak, and unconsciously expressed the longing that had been hidden in his heart for a long time.

Gu Zheng approached Jiang Mo, took his hand, the love in his eyes could no longer be hidden, he softened his voice and said, "I like you, and I want to spend a lifetime with you. That kind of love, would you like to be with me?"

"I..."

"Momo, you don't have to rush to answer me, I know it's abrupt to bring it up now, I just want to tell you that I want to be right from the bottom of my heart. Hello, you don't need to have any burden, and you don't need to worry about what I will do to you, after all...I can't bear it."

Afraid of Jiang Mo's rejection, Gu Zheng interrupted Jiang Mo's unspoken answer. Facing the enemy general who is not afraid of thousands of troops, at this moment, he is afraid. He is afraid that Jiang Mo will say refusal, and he is even more afraid that he will not know what kind of crazy actions he will make after receiving Jiang Mo's refusal answer. self.

Therefore, he could only interrupt the answer that the other party was about to say. Although half of Jiang Mo would agree with him, half of them might not agree, and he did not dare to bet on the possibility of this half.

Jiang Mo blinked and secretly said: This is what you didn't let me say, don't regret it later.

After teasing Gu Zheng, Jiang Mo was in a good mood. Suddenly seeing the second prince at this time made Jiang Mo's mood drop to the bottom.

"This son, our master invites you to gather." The speaker was dressed in dark clothes, with a sword hanging around his waist, dressed as a bodyguard.

In addition to official duties, Gu Zheng's entertainment was also increasing. Even if he rejected some of the entertainment, there were always some that could not be rejected, such as today.

Today is the birthday of Gu Zheng's grandfather. He originally wanted to take Jiang Mo to celebrate his birthday, but Jiang Mo himself refused. His current identity is not suitable for appearing in front of everyone, especially after learning from Gu Zheng's mouth that Jiang Hanyu will also go.

When Gu Zheng was away, Jiang Mo brought An Qi to the "Pinxiangju", where he planned to meet Manager Yang. Since the last farewell, he hadn't seen Mr. Yang, the owner of "Pinxiangju" for a long time.

Unexpectedly, Steward Yang did not see him, but met Gu Chen, the second prince who should not be here at this moment.

Gu Zheng's maternal grandfather, the first-rank general, is now raised in the capital. As the father of the only queen in the current sage, he should be respected by all the princes. The second prince should be celebrating his birthday at this moment, not here.

Gu Chen also knew that he should not leave the table at this time, but he only had one chance to see Jiang Mo.

Gu Zheng protects the other party too well. There are iron buckets in the palace, and his people can't sneak in. He wants to find a day when the other party goes out, but if Jiang Mo leaves the mansion, Gu Zheng will definitely follow him, only this time , He waited so long for this opportunity.

It wasn't that he had to see Jiang Mo, it was just that Gu Zheng took this man too seriously, and he looked like he had to be a gentleman, which made him really curious about what kind of person he was. Gu Zheng, who was so obsessed, couldn't find Bei.

Since that day, Gu Zheng began to pursue Jiang Mo blatantly. In the past, he was afraid that Jiang Mo would know about it, but Gu Zheng did not dare to go too far. Now that Jiang Mo has known, he will no longer hide it. Realizing that Jiang Mo did not resist his approach, Gu Zheng and Jiang Mo had more physical contact.

Gu Zheng's feelings for Jiang Mo have never been shy of others. After a long time, everyone in the capital knows that Gu Zheng has a person in the mansion, and it is no exaggeration to love him, but everyone only knows this. The gender of the person is male, but no one can find out the others.

"If you don't want to go, my son, my subordinates will reject the second prince." Seeing Jiang Mo sitting still, An Qi said solemnly, ignoring that the second prince's guards were still making "please" gestures.

The third prince and the second prince have a harmonious relationship on the surface, but they have already been on the same page in the dark. Gu Zheng has told Jiang Mo more than once, be careful with the second prince.

Jiang Mo took a bite of the snack and ate it, and said unhurriedly, "It's your master who wants to see me, shouldn't it be him?"

The man didn't expect Jiang Mo to say such a thing, so he was blinded for a while. , Na Na said, "But my master..."

"I don't care what the status of your master is. Since he wants to see me, of course he has to see me, you say, don't you?

" After completing the task, then yourself...

"You don't need to feel embarrassed, just ask your master."

Sure enough, not long after the guards left, the second prince pushed open the door and entered, saying, "As expected of the third brother, he is really unusual. It 's

not surprising to Gu Chen that Jiang Mo knows his identity, his third brother is very defensive about him and will definitely tell the other party his information.

"Second Highness." Jiang Mo stood up and saluted Gu Chen.

Gu Chen helped Jiang Mo up and said, "You don't need to be too polite, Mr. Mo."

Gu Chen came directly from the banquet. He was wearing a prince's dress, and his every move had the air of a heavenly family. After taking a closer look today, I found that his face was at least seven points similar to Gu Zheng, but he usually couldn't tell because of his different temperament and dress. Should he be called a brother?

When Jiang Mo looked at Gu Chen, Gu Chen was also looking at him: This man has an extremely outstanding face, especially those eyes, which are crystal clear. When those peach blossom eyes with slightly raised corners look at you, You will be drawn in unconsciously and want to see what kind of treasure is hidden in these eyes.

"Have the third brother ever said that Young Master Mo's eyes are particularly beautiful?" For some reason, Gu Chen asked what was in his heart.

"Really?" Jiang Mo raised his hand and touched the corner of his eye, beautiful? Of course it is beautiful, how can I attract you to look at it if it is not beautiful, how can I stimulate the most secret desire in your heart, and then magnify it infinitely.

Gu Chen is the emperor chosen by heaven, Jiang Mo did not dare to reveal too much in front of him, so he could only use a euphemistic method to elicit the person's hidden desires.

The Gao family hid too deeply, like an iceberg buried deep in the water. The best way to break this iceberg is to start from the inside. Besides, it is much easier to deal with a flawed person than a flawless person.

"This hall sees Mr. Mo like old friends. I don't know if there will be a chance to meet with Mr. Mo in the future." Both of them are very good at disguising themselves. Gu Chen was unwilling that he could not get practical information, and sent out an invitation to meet for the next time before leaving.

"If it is fate, I will meet with His Highness." Jiang Mo neither agreed nor refused.

"Haha, does Young Master Mo also believe in fate? Then this hall is looking forward to the next meeting."

When Gu Zheng got the news, the meeting between Jiang Mo and the second prince had ended. He was afraid that the second prince would say something to Jiang Mo. , After apologizing with his grandfather, he hurried back to the palace.

When he rushed back to the yard where Jiang Mo lived, Jiang Mo hadn't arrived yet. He sat down at the desk where Jiang Mo often sat, took out a book at random, and waited for Jiang Mo to come back.

"Touch—"

Something fell out while Gu Zheng was holding the book. Gu Zheng stretched out his hand to pick it up, but his eyes suddenly stopped.