Chapter 113

Liu Ziyu didn't answer right away, he was very confused at the moment, he knew that he was not the real Fang Ling, it was just an intuition at first, and after getting along with Fang's family, he confirmed this conjecture, but he had no past memory, and his body was affected again. He was seriously injured, so he could only stay at Fang's house for the time being, and wait until he remembered something.

This wait lasted for three years. After three years, he still didn't remember anything. He didn't have much obsession with the memory of the past. If he couldn't remember it, he couldn't remember it.

But now, the key to memory is presented to him, will he take it?

Liu Ziyu smiled wryly, he could only accept it.

The emperor sent this key to his eyes, the meaning is self-evident, and he hoped that he would take this key. Liu Ziyu was still a little puzzled, what was his real identity, it was worthy of His Majesty to ask him in person.

He tilted his head, and met a pair of worried eyes without accident. Liu Yan was the only person who was sincerely kind to him in the three years since he lost his memory. It was not for any benefit. He was kind to him only because he was Liu Ziyu. this person.

"Everything is subject to His Majesty's arrangement." He bowed and saluted. His Majesty's question must be because his real identity is valuable. His Majesty has saved his life, and Liu Ziyu will complete whatever he proposed to repay this kindness.

Jiang Mo came down and patted him on the shoulder, "Don't worry, I won't hurt you. In a few days, Prince Yi will arrive in the capital under cover of his identity, and I will arrange for you to meet again."

"Prince Yi is coming to the capital?" Liu Yan was surprised, He is a person who knows part of the plot. King Yi is almost a myth in Da'an. His coming to Dachen is not a trivial matter. How much attention is paid to this child?

If King Yi wanted to come to Dachen, he had to communicate with his confidantes first, and when he told his plan, he received a lot of opposition as expected. "Your Highness, absolutely not!" The confidant knelt in front of him to dissuade

, "We don't know whether this news is true or not, so it's really inappropriate to go to Dachen Capital rashly."

His sight, no one knows what he is thinking.

The confidants are still persuading: "Your Highness, if you want to go there, at least you must first confirm whether the news is true or not, at least wait until you are sure that the news is true before going over."

King Yi was unmoved, and these confidants stayed by his side for a long time Now, knowing the character of His Royal Highness, it doesn't make sense, especially regarding this matter, I can only take a step back, "If Your Highness is going, let Fengyingwei follow."

Fengyingwei is a unique army, Coming without a trace, going without a trace, fighting against Gu Zheng's Yin Lingwei, let these people follow, even if there is a huge conspiracy hidden behind the news, it can guarantee that His Highness can return safely.

The confidantes began to discuss how they should retaliate if this was a trap aimed at their Highness, gearing up and waiting for the other party to make a move.

None of them believed that there was no one planning behind this incident. The timing of this incident was too coincidental, and the location was in the most heavily guarded capital city of Dachen. They heard that General Gu is still in the capital city and has not returned to the northwest. He sent his prince to the door.

But what can they do? It is absolutely impossible to ask the prince not to go. We can only send more people around the prince to ensure safety.

King Yi couldn't wait to confirm the accuracy of the news, so he told his confidants that he brought a small team of horses and horses and light vehicles to Jian Cong to enter Dachen. At the same time, Jiang Mo got the news that Liu Yan and Liu Ziyu were secretly sent out of the palace, only waiting for King Yi to come to the door.

It is definitely unrealistic to meet in the palace. Even if King Yi comes, it can only show that he really wants to find this child. As for the real reason for finding this child, they are not sure yet. Only after the two parties meet can they start to implement next steps.

He Yong was imprisoned in the sky prison and was not dealt with. He Qingyuan went to the northeast with Jiang Mo's secret decree. This trip determined the life and death of the He family. The innocent are shown mercy.

In Dachen, sitting together is a very common thing. One person's crime often drags the whole family into the water. Pay for his actions.

He Qingyuan is a man with some ability. Jiang Mo is sure that he was not involved in the Northeast incident. The court is now in the midst of employing people, and Jiang Mo is willing to give him a chance.

The movement in the Northeast is always watched by the dark guards, and Jiang Mo can know from the dark guards what is going on with He Qingyuan.

There was a light rain last night, which washed away the smog that had covered the capital for many days. The sun came out this morning, and it was another fine weather.

A few days ago, a group of jugglers came from the capital. Every time there were performances, many people gathered around them. At first, there were only ordinary people. Later, many officials and eunuchs also came here, leaving behind many poems.

Gu Zheng inquired about the time and place of juggling performances, and took Jiang Mo out to get some fresh air. Since Gu Zheng lived in the palace, Jiang Mo hadn't been out of the palace for a long time. Together, Jiang Mo was unwilling. This time he got a chance, Gu Zheng wanted to pull Jiang Mo out no matter what, how could he be trapped in the palace all day?

Jiang Mo had no choice but to agree to Gu Zheng's request, put on ordinary clothes and go out of the palace with him.

The juggling show is in the evening, and there is still some time before now. Gu Zheng will take people to a newly opened restaurant for dinner, and after the meal, take a walk around, and then go to the juggling, and the time is almost there.

This restaurant developed in the capital in a short period of time is famous for all kinds of novel food and drink. It is said that the owner of this restaurant is a brother. This brother cooks good dishes. There are ten lucky tables every day. To the dishes cooked by the boss himself.

Some people wonder, brother can still be the boss?

Immediately someone jumped out to refute him, why is it impossible? Do you know that the emperor of Dachen is a brother, even an emperor, let alone the owner of a mere restaurant?

After all, Jiang Mo's brother's identity was revealed. I don't know which official it came from. Jiang Mo didn't care too much. He didn't intend to hide this matter, but he couldn't let it develop.

From the day he announced his identity, he had asked someone to prepare a manuscript. Once the news got out, those people who had prepared in advance would brainwash the people all over the country. It's not like Jiang Mo knows how to play public opinion wars.

This indirectly led to the improvement of brother's social status. Now that the emperor can be an emperor, he can do other things. At this time, the first restaurant opened by brother in Beijing opened. Some people came here especially to see the difference between this restaurant and other restaurants.

After entering, oh, it really is there. The layout of this restaurant is different from other restaurants. It is very unique. Try the special dishes recommended in the restaurant, huh? ! good to eat!

So, one word spreads to ten, ten to hundreds, and more and more people come here to eat.

The owner of this restaurant is none other than Liu Yan who left the palace after changing his identity. He only wanted to open a small restaurant. Of course, it is also possible to open a large restaurant.

He has a lot of modern knowledge, the restaurant is very popular, and there are countless people who come here every day. Jiang Mo stood in front of the hotel and sighed: "The business is really good.

" It was funded and co-organized by Liu Yan, with full management by Liu Yan, and Jiang Mo only received dividends. In just a few days, the hotel has already made a lot of profit.

Gu Zheng reserved the seats in advance, and a waiter stepped forward to usher the two of them in. The layout of the restaurant is mixed with some modern elements. The waiters all wear the same clothes. The first floor is the hall, and the second floor is the private room. Guests who like quietness can go to the second or third floor for dinner.

Gu Zhengding's private room was on the third floor, and the two of them walked up the spiral staircase, and the wine owner Liu Yan who heard the news rushed here with Liu Ziyu.

"Your business is doing well, but have you encountered any difficulties?"

"No." Liu Yan shook his head again and again. After using his own name, he simply stopped pretending. Compared with the palace, he was much more cheerful and smiled. There were so many, even Liu Ziyu beside him had a happy smile on his face.

After a brief exchange, Liu Yan hesitated to bring up the matter of Liu Ziyu's biological father. He was quite worried about this friend and didn't want him to be hurt.

"Don't worry, he won't be bullied. We will meet here at that time, and you can attend as his brother."

In order to thank Jiang Mo for his help, Liu Yan personally cooked their dishes. , Liu Yan didn't bother the two of them anymore, but picked a clever waiter to deliver food to them.

Gu Zheng doesn't feel jealous of Liu Yan much now, Jiang Mo's series of actions let him know that the other party loves him too, he doesn't need to be jealous of others, although sometimes he still can't control it, but it's better than before Not a lot.

After eating, the two of them strolled on the street to digest food. Gu Zheng held Jiang Mo's hand all the time with the help of his wide sleeves, so as not to get lost easily.

Dachen is really rich. Even after the turmoil during the reign of the first emperor, the living standards of the people in the capital are still very high. There are many shops along the streets, and the people who come and go have smiles on their faces. Some small traders saw them, Warmly invite: "This young master, do you want to buy something for your wife?"

Dachen's folk customs are open, and my brother can go to the streets at will like a man. Except for some restrictions on being an official, it is also because of this openness that he is so open. It is easy to accept the identity of the emperor's elder brother.

Gu Zheng was hit by the word "Madam" in this sentence, and thought that this small businessman really has eyesight, and whispered in Jiang Mo's ear: "Madam, let's go and see if there is anything we like, I will give it to you for my husband." You buy it."

With one arm around Jiang Mo's waist, without waiting for him to speak, he led the people straight to the stall and picked out a lot of small things for Jiang Mo.

As if some kind of switch was turned on by this small vendor, Gu Zheng hugged Jiang Mo as he walked and bought. Soon, the things in the hands of the two could not be taken down, and they had to hand them over to the hidden guard behind them.

Gu Zheng was still thinking about it, and obviously wanted to continue buying, Jiang Mo had to interrupt him, "It's time, do you still want to go to the show?

" Mo's Jiang Mo came out with him, and the two moved forward along the flow of people, reaching outside a circle surrounded by the crowd.

They met an acquaintance here, Gu Qiao, and Gu Qiao felt a little complicated when he saw the two people walking together.

His cousin didn't know each other well with His Majesty in the palace, and he raised a fair-skinned and beautiful brother outside the palace. This old iron tree didn't bloom, but once it bloomed, it opened two flowers, and one of them was the emperor.

I admire you.