Chapter 76

Gu Zheng coughed lightly, turned his face away uncomfortably, "This is not considered using power for personal gain."

If he really used power for personal gain, he would not send someone there, but go directly to him. He didn't want anyone else around Jiang Mo, Dill The existence of He and Rhine has already tested his endurance, and this is because of their mermaid identities. If other people appear beside Jiang Mo, such as that Mo Qinxuan, he may not know what he will do.

When he mentioned the Mo family, he thought about the things on the Starnet, and his dissatisfaction with the Mo family rose again, but before he could do something about the Mo family, the wind direction on the Starnet changed.

In the dead of night, someone questioned the video sent by the Mo family in the tone of an insider:

"I am a student of Dixing University, and I have been in touch with the two protagonists who have become very popular on the Internet recently. These are different."

This person's remarks did not attract widespread attention. It is not that no one has made such remarks this day. They are often slapped in the face quickly. The people who eat melons are already immune to similar remarks, and they automatically ignore them. This message continued to discuss the wedding of Mo Qinxuan and Jiang Mo with great interest.

Contrary to everyone's imagination, this person updated a long blog on his personal homepage at midnight, with pictures and videos. After the update, he posted the three protagonists involved in this matter, and some big v.

This person already has a certain number of fans. As soon as his homepage is updated, people will participate in the discussion. In addition, he has a few big v's on Aite. It is not a big deal for these people to watch the excitement. The heat was high, and this time it involved another star-net celebrity—Jiang Jin, like a spark falling into the grassland, and the whole grassland burned in a flash.

Unlike Jiang Mo, as a natural mermaid with an S-level mental power, Jiang Jin has a large number of fans on StarNet. There are very few family members, especially Jiang Mo.

This incident dragged Jiang Jin into the water, and Jiang Jin's fans quit.

"Some people are really...they dare to say things that are pretentious. Mo Qinxuan and Jiang Mo are going to get married, so what are you doing with our family Jiang Jin?

" If you blame him , you can figure it out."

Jiang Jin has a very good reputation on Xingwang, but this time he was bullied and attacked with plausible evidence, not only his fans, but even some passers-by couldn't stand it.

Jiang Jin has been paying attention to the news on Xingwang. Seeing this, he subconsciously feels that something is wrong. He wants to be with Mo Qinxuan, but Jiang Mo's engagement is not broken, so he won't make it obvious, leaving people with a clue , it can be said that the relationship between him and Mo Qinxuan is absolutely impossible to find fault with.

Jiang Jin suppressed his shock and continued to pay attention to the follow-up development. As he thought, most of the people were talking for him at the beginning. In the photos and videos posted by that person at the beginning, there was nothing between Jiang Jin and Mo Qinxuan. Everyone died down and stopped paying attention.

This matter gradually faded away, Jiang Jin hadn't had time to let go of his concerns, and someone posted a video on Xingwang, this time it was much more exciting than the first time.

These videos had the same background as Madam Mo's release, except that the protagonists in them had become three people, and it was obvious that Mo Qinxuan was closer to Jiang Jin than to Jiang Mo.

If there is no comparison, you may not be able to see anything. Before seeing the video, everyone had a preconceived notion that Jiang Mo and Mo Qinxuan were a couple. At this time, the video was circulated, and everyone only paid attention to the fact that the two were indeed together. The reason for the editing made the relationship between the two look full of warmth. Now that the original video is out, the gap is revealed when compared.

"emmm...why do I feel that the more I look at it, the more something is wrong? If the video is fake, what about the photos? What about the feelings? It's not all for show, right?

" I wait for Xiaomin to understand."

"It's not that the marriage contract between Jiang Mo and Mo Qinxuan was established since childhood, so what happened to Jiang Jin?"

"Isn't Jiang Jin Jiang Mo's younger brother? It's not a big deal for the three of them to go out together. This is just a short video, so it doesn't explain anything?" He and Jiang Mo are half-brothers, the marriage between Jiang Mo and Mo Qinxuan was arranged by Jiang Mo's mother's father when he was alive, and the current Mrs. Jiang has nothing to do with him."

"Jiang Jin's talent is higher than Jiang Mo 's." , the head of the Jiang family is Jiang Jin's mother-in-law,...isn't that what I thought?

" After such a incident, if the marriage between the eldest young master of the Jiang family and Mo Qinxuan had not been exposed, he might not be the one who married into the Mo family in the end."

"What does this mean above? Jiang Jin needs status and talent. Talented, why bother to rob someone with his own brother?"

"His mother..." This man was concerned about the influence of the Jiang family, so he only said half of what he said, but the second half of what he didn't say, as long as he is a native of the Emperor Star , probably know.

It was not a secret in Emperor Star that Jiang Teng married a newcomer less than a year after his wife passed away. The newcomer also brought a newborn child with him.

The bad premonition in his heart came true, Jiang Jin tightened the book in his hand, bloodshot eyes appeared in his eyes. These are the pasts that he is least willing to be mentioned. No matter in which era, it is not a good word for a little three to be in the top position. As the son of this little three, Jiang Jin has suffered a lot of malice from others since he was a child.

At that time, the Jiang family was far less powerful than it is now, and Jiang Mo's foreign family's power was still there, and the children of the upper-class Emperor Star family didn't even bother to play with him. The malice of the children was the most obvious. Until now, those experiences are still a scar in his heart. Rotten in the dark, untouchable, unhealed.

The status of the Jiang family is rising day by day, and the Mu family is gradually coming to an end. He hasn't heard these words for a long, long time. Today, he suddenly saw it, like a knife, gouged directly into his heart, and exposed the bloody scar to the sun. Down.

This matter was done by Jiang Mo. There was never a moment when his thoughts were so clear. What he longed for was worthless to Jiang Mo. Jiang Mo really wanted to divorce. When did all this change? He remembered that since that incident, everything has been out of control.

"Patriarch, madam is not well!" The butler pushed open the door and hurried into the bedroom.

"What's wrong?" Patriarch Mo's tone was impatient when he was woken up after not sleeping for a long time.

"Xingwang," the housekeeper glanced at the Patriarch with a bad face, and said cautiously, "Patriarch, you should take a look for yourself." The

housekeeper clicked on the homepage of the Mo family, and the comments below had changed, and the one on the top said Writer: Should the Mo family give us an explanation? !

bold, bold.

The following comments were no longer words of blessing, but all in a questioning tone. Patriarch Mo panicked, and when he clicked on it, he broke out in a sweat.

What happened between him and the Mu family was uncovered.

He didn't care about Mrs. Mo who looked puzzled, hurriedly put on his clothes, and told the housekeeper as he walked out: "Quick, delete the relevant content on the Internet, contact Jiang Mo, I'm going to see him."

Jiang Mo made the arrangements Everything on the star network, after a comfortable sleep, when he woke up, the Mo family had already come to his door.

Patriarch Mo couldn't contact Jiang Mo, so he had to come to the school to look for him. Jiang Mo opened the bedroom door, and saw Mrs. Mo sitting on the sofa, followed by several bodyguards in black. Dill was sitting on the other side. When he saw Jiang Mo, he Jumping up: "Xiaomo, this person insists that he has something to do with you, and he has been waiting for you here for a long time."

Mrs. Mo saw that the visitor was not friendly. Dill didn't know what his relationship with Jiang Mo was, so he didn't dare to make a decision on his own. Just let him wait here for a while.

Jiang Mo walked in step by step, calmly, "Mrs. Mo."

"Look at your child, why do you call him so unfamiliar? Just call him the same as before."

Mrs. Mo got up from the sofa, with a decent smile on her face. He reached out to grab Jiang Mo's arm, but was dodged without a trace and said nothing, "Your Uncle Mo is waiting for you outside, let's go down first."

He motioned to the bodyguards behind him, and the bodyguards quietly surrounded Jiang Mo in a semicircle. Jiang Mo knew that they were doing things for Xingwang, so he gave Dill a reassuring look and obeyed Mo Madame's mind went outside.

The last bodyguard closed the door, leaving Dill alone in the empty living room. After much deliberation, Dill was still uneasy, so he dug out Gu Zheng's communication in the address book, edited a text message and sent it out.

Jiang Mo followed Mrs. Mo all the way to the private dining room outside the school. Patriarch Mo frowned, thinking about what to do.

After the initial panic, he read the comments on the Internet again, and only mentioned the engagement ceremony that year. What details were not revealed, and the person who broke the news may not know himself, which made him breathe a sigh of relief.

I just don't know who is behind this incident. Patriarch Mo didn't doubt Jiang Mo. Jiang Mo's temperament has changed a lot these days, and he didn't take it seriously. In his eyes, Jiang Mo is still the one who likes to follow behind his son. Mermaids are timid and have no idea. Dealing with such a person couldn't be easier.

As for the vague feeling that something was wrong, he subconsciously ignored it.

"I don't know what Patriarch Mo took the trouble to find me, what is he trying to do?" With a casual smile on his face, Jiang Mo crossed his long legs and sat down opposite Patriarch Mo.

"Xiao Mo, you have also seen what happened on the star network. Your marriage with Qin Xuan is tentatively scheduled at..."

"Patriarch Mo," Jiang Mo interrupted him, "I said that I will not marry Mo Qinxuan." Together."

The smile on Jiang Mo's face disappeared, and a pair of cold eyes looked straight at each other, it was obviously an overly gorgeous face, but Patriarch Mo felt a chill for no reason.

The words he was about to say choked in his throat, and he didn't speak for a long time.

Jiang Mo untied his cuffs leisurely, and said unhurriedly: "Patriarch Mo, you are a sensible person, and you can imagine the consequences of letting things go on. This marriage..."

" What are you talking about?" What do you mean?" Patriarch Mo's brow was sweating, Jiang Mo knew everything? How much does he really know?

At this time, the door was suddenly kicked open from the outside, and a man in military uniform stepped into the room covered in cold air, his face was expressionless, his eyes seemed to be frozen:

"What are you going to do?"