Chapter 141

At that time, how could he care about himself? During the five days when Jiang Mo was in a coma, Caesar didn't know how he got here. Except for the people involved in this matter, he just sat by Jiang Mo's bed and talked to him every day. Even if you never get a response.

What he did was seen by Jiang's father and Jiang's mother. After this incident, Jiang's parents completely approved his relationship with Jiang Mo. Jiang Mo is in poor health, and has been in a coma countless times since he was a child. As parents, of course, they will feel distressed for their son, but the number of times is too many, and they are almost numb.

Jiang Mo's illness looks ferocious, but in fact it will not hurt his life. Compared with Jiang's parents who are gradually getting used to it, this is the first time Caesar has encountered such a situation. leave.

It was Mrs. Jiang who couldn't bear it and told him not to worry, saying that they would take good care of Jiang Mo, so she persuaded Caesar to go back and rest for the night. The next day it was dark, and the person came again.

Mrs. Jiang had no choice but to let him go.

Caesar rang the bell, and after a while, the doctor hurried into the ward, and Jiang's father, Jiang's mother, who had just returned from dinner, also came in. Seeing his son woke up and looking in good spirits, he was delighted.

The doctor is in charge of Jiang Mo's condition. He knows Jiang Mo's physical condition. After a careful examination, he announces the good news to everyone: "The young master has recovered, although his body is still a little weak. After taking care of him carefully, there will be no similar symptoms. The situation has changed."

"Really?" Mrs. Jiang covered her mouth and almost cried out, Jiang Mo's body was his biggest concern, he didn't believe in fate before, so he found highly skilled doctors from all over the country to show Jiang Mo , did not get a good result, and he was hit a lot, and he no longer had any hope. When he heard this sentence suddenly, his first reaction was unbelievable.

After receiving the exact answer from the doctor, Mrs. Jiang felt a burst of ecstasy. He hugged her husband and said incoherently, "Did you hear that? Our son is healed? I'm not dreaming, right? Pinch me quickly, I really am not Are you dreaming?"

"No," Patriarch Jiang stretched out his arms to hug his wife. He was also very happy that the problems that had troubled them for many years were solved, but he always kept his emotions secret, and calmly said, "The doctor said, our child is indeed healed."

Not really Healed up, but it's much better than when he got sick every three to five times.

Jiang Mo had just woken up and had undergone a complete transformation. He had expended a lot of energy, and his spirit was not good at the moment. After saying a few words, he fell into a deep sleep. Caesar carefully tucked the quilt for him, and left the ward with Jiang's parents.

The doctor took them into the office next door, closed the door, and took out the medical records, "I have carefully checked the patient's body in the past few days, and found that his insufficiency was relieved by a strange force. I'm sorry, I checked for so long, but I didn't Go to the source of this power."

"You mean, there is a special power in Xiao Mo's body, is this power harmful to him?" Mrs. Jiang had just arrived in heaven, but she almost fell into hell because of the doctor's words. sleeve, asked anxiously.

The doctor pushed his glasses, "It will not cause any harm to the body for the time being. I called you here to ask, do you know the source of this power?"

"There was no such power in Jiang Mo before?" Caesar rushed to Jiang Mo He told his parents that he had known Jiang Mo for nearly a year, and he had never noticed a mysterious power hidden in Jiang Mo.

"No," the doctor replied firmly, "At least I didn't have this power before I came to the hospital last time. I checked the previous cases and can confirm that this power appeared for the first time during this examination."

Caesar pondered for a moment , asked: "Is Momo's coma this time related to this power?"

"Yes, this power is very domineering. While it heals the patient's body, it also causes a lot of damage to the patient's body. The patient has been in a coma for so long this time. Half of the reason is due to this power."

These years of intensive care have benefited Jiang Mo's body a lot. With the increase of age, the frequency and duration of Jiang Mo's coma are decreasing. Without that mysterious power, It is impossible for Jiang Mo to be in a coma for five days in a row.

The faces of several family members were solemn, sweeping away the joy just now, the doctor comforted: "Don't worry, I will continue to pay attention to Young Master Jiang's body. The power is not threatening for the time being. It is always a good thing to get rid of the chronic illness for many years."

"Doctor That's right," Patriarch Jiang put all his thoughts away and said gratefully, "Thanks to Dr. Song this time."

After sending the doctor away, Caesar moved a chair and sat down, thinking of something, and suddenly asked: "Father, Father Mu, Do you think this power is related to this kidnapping?"

No wonder Caesar thought so, the timing was too coincidental, before Jiang Mo was kidnapped, he was in good health and had no problems. More strength.

"You mean, what did the Second Prince's people do to him?" Patriarch Jiang thought of a certain possibility, his heart sank.

The second prince is unscrupulous and ruthless in order to achieve his goals. He hates the eldest prince deeply. If he knew the relationship between Jiang Mo and the eldest prince, he would have done such a thing.

"It's my fault that I failed to protect Momo," Caesar lowered his eyes to hide the overwhelming anger inside, "I'll go and ask, what did they do to Momo during the time they were taken away?" Caesar's tone was flat, but it was the calm before the storm .

The "ask" he said was naturally not a simple question, and various torture methods were applied to the mastermind one by one, without mercy.

Caesar entered the interrogation room feeling cold, and came out again feeling cold. He calmly took off the white gloves on his hands, threw them to the soldiers behind him, and ordered the torturers: "Interrogate the people inside carefully. I want to know all the secrets about him. The

person in charge of the torture department did not dare to look at him with his deep eyes, and he respectfully replied: "Yes." He

strode towards the door, and the military boots collided with the ground and made a heavy sound. The sunlight made Caesar squint his eyes uncomfortably, and he was not very happy. Just now that person insisted that he didn't do anything to Jiang Mo, so it's possible?

Since he refuses to explain, let him see how hard this person's bones are.

He can afford to wait.

Emperor Star's special prison was left behind. From a distance, it looked like a silent giant steel beast crawling and dozing on the ground, solemn and inviolable.

After leaving the prison, Caesar went directly to the hospital. Because he was not sure about the effect of the mysterious force, Jiang Mo was kept in the hospital for observation for a few more days.

Jiang Mo, who heard the reason from Mrs. Jiang's secretive tone: ...

Mrs. Jiang saw that her son was silent, and thought that he was sad about this matter. Also, after finally getting out of the original sick body, in a blink of an eye, there was another in his body. A force of unknown origin appeared, and I also knew that this was not a happy thing.

"Don't worry, the doctor said that this power is harmless. Although we don't know where it comes from, Dr. Song has gathered people to study it. Don't be afraid, it's okay. Your father and I are with you "

I'm not afraid, Jiang Mo is helpless, it's normal that the doctor can't find out the source of this power in him, the power of the soul is different from the power system in this world, but it will definitely not hurt himself.

"Father Mu, I'm not afraid, I have a feeling, this force won't hurt me."

Mrs. Jiang obviously didn't believe what he said, she patted his head and skipped the topic:

"Oh, and Caesar, this kid But as soon as he has time to come here to see you, he's off to attend to business, and he'll definitely be back before dinner."

Sure enough, Caesar appeared in the ward on time before dinner, and Mrs. Jiang turned around to leave the young couple alone. After entering the ward, "I'll help your father, he has accumulated a lot of company work these days."

Caesar didn't come empty-handed, on the way to the hospital he diverted to a dessert shop that Jiang Mo liked very much, Packed some small cakes.

Putting the cake on the bedside, Caesar adjusted his sitting position for Jiang Mo, "Would you like some small cakes?

" Picking out the glutton in his stomach, Jiang Mo licked the corner of his mouth, wanting to eat.

Jiang Mo was in good spirits, Caesar looked happy, and opened the box to reveal the yellow and orange pastries inside.

The cake was ordinary in appearance, without cream or other embellishments. It was cut into a suitable size, and each bite was just right. Jiang Mo ate happily, and inadvertently caught a glimpse of Caesar's eyes full of tenderness, and fed a piece of cake to Caesar with a fork in his hand. mouth.

"Is it sweet?"

The young master's eyes are his own reflection, tenderness overflows in the exquisite eyebrows and eyes, the appearance of his sweetheart is shown in front of him, Caesar's heart softens, no matter how cold his heart is, it will become soft at this moment Incomparable.

"Sweet!" Sweet to the heart, sweet to the internal organs, the light in Caesar's eyes became more and more gentle, and he used his eyes to trace the facial features of the person in front of him inch by inch, and finally stayed on the lips that had just been licked by his tongue.

As if bewitched, he lowered his head, accurately sucked the thin pale pink lips, and savored it carefully.

Jiang Mo raised his arms, wrapped them around the man's neck, and exchanged a long kiss with him.

After the kiss, Caesar stepped back a little, slightly opened the distance between the two, and put his forehead against his forehead, and a deep laughter overflowed from his throat.

This is his lover, the lover he has been waiting for and looking forward to for many years. The day he met Jiang Mo for the first time in the game, he knew that he had waited for the person he was waiting for.

Jiang Mo officially entered the life of recuperating from illness. Caesar was frightened by his coma this time, and he refused to make him tired. He was not allowed to touch anything about the company, and Jiang Mo was completely at ease.

The outside disturbances did not affect Jiang Mo who was recuperating in the slightest. After a few days of observation in the hospital to make sure he was fine, he was taken back to Jiang's house. Since the second prince knew about his relationship with Caesar, Caesar simply stopped concealing it and went in and out of Jiang's house openly. People from Emperor Star soon found out about the relationship between the two.

Under Caesar's all-out attack, the second prince's power quickly disintegrated, and the crimes he committed were announced one by one. With solid evidence, he was imprisoned without any resistance.

Along with the second prince, there were several people from big families who were imprisoned. They wanted to fight back, but they were blocked by Caesar who knew their plan in advance.

The Xie family is also inside.

No one expected that the glorious Patriarch Xie would do so many shocking things in private.

Jiang Mo was sitting on the spacious sofa, holding a cup of hot tea in his hand, his brows and eyes were blurred by the hot air, and there was a message on the terminal that was just closed:

"You won, I have prepared a big gift for you, I hope you Like. "