Chapter 93(Arc 5: Ancient Buddies)

After finishing the court step by step, Jiang Mo waved back the palace servants who followed him, and walked alone in the huge palace.

Eunuch An fell far away. He is the emperor's close servant and needs to be by the emperor's side at all times, waiting for the call. When His Majesty said no one would follow, he followed far behind and did not step forward to disturb him.

Jiang Mo glanced at him, but he didn't care, he traveled into this world this morning, before he had time to digest the world information from his system, he went to the morning court, and now he has time to review what happened to the original owner thing.

This time it was an ancient world, the original owner stood at the top of the power, he was the king of a country, he was ruthless, only three years after he ascended the throne, he managed the huge dynasty in an orderly manner, changed the previous decline, and restored the style of a great country in the past .

There are three kingdoms in this world, Daan, Daxia, and Dachen where the original owner is located. There are also some small countries around. Come down and save this dying country.

Although he acted viciously, it cannot be denied that the original owner was a good emperor. Under his leadership, Dachen was thriving and almost returned to its peak.

Why is it close? Because the original owner, the emperor, has not been in office for long, otherwise, it would not be Jiang Mo's turn to take over this body.

The original owner was indeed honorable, his biological mother was a concubine who was once favored by the emperor, but it was a pity that this imperial concubine violated the former emperor's taboo and was thrown into limbo, and the life of the original owner also became difficult.

The original owner was favored by the emperor because of his mother, and lost this favor because of his mother, which is why he was able to ascend to the throne after all the princes died.

It stands to reason that he governed the courtiers obediently, and he was quite capable of governing the world, so that he would not be pulled down from the throne at a young age and die miserably.

But the fact is that, in the third year of the original owner's accession to the throne, that is, this year, he fell from the pinnacle of power to the dust, but because of his status.

He is indeed of the blood of the former emperor, but he should never, never should, he is a brother. That's right, this world is full of men, subdivided into brothers and men. Brothers are petite and weak, responsible for giving birth to children, while men are equivalent to ordinary men, who are taller and stronger than brothers.

The status of a brother in this world is the same as that of a woman in ancient times. A brother is a husband and a child at home, and he is not allowed to be a lord or minister, let alone ascend to that position.

All his credit was erased because of his brother's status. He is a brother, so he is not worthy of that position. He is a brother, so he should keep his own place and stay in his own backyard. Here, brother's identity is his original sin.

Although the original owner was a brother, he received an authentic prince's education since he was a child. How could he be willing to get such a result? Those people didn't want him to be the emperor, but he wanted to be the first brother emperor in the world. The world couldn't tolerate him, so he broke the world and fought against the world with his own strength.

Speaking of which, this world is similar to the previous world, but the last world has advanced technology and people's prejudices are relatively less, unlike this world, because of the identity of the original owner's brother, the imperial guards did not listen to the original owner's dispatch, the original owner After his identity was exposed, he was imprisoned in the palace and allowed to be slaughtered.

After the death of the original owner, this country didn't exist for long. Dachen's big piece of fat had long been targeted by the other two big countries. Taking advantage of the civil strife in Dachen, Da'an and Daxia joined hands to seize a large area of ​​Dachen's territory, dismantling Dachen bit by bit. Into the belly.

Jiang Mo picked off a blooming peony and sniffed lightly at the tip of his nose. Those people are about to act now. The corners of Jiang Mo's mouth curled up. He doesn't mind playing with those people. The original owner is ruthless, he will only be more ruthless than the original owner .

Wulingpo.

The Gu family army came back from a great victory and stationed very close to the capital. Wu Lingpo was on the border of the capital, and if you walk over, you will be within the capital.

The army is mighty and imposing. This is a truly powerful army. They have just washed the enemy with blood, and they carry an indelible killing spirit.

The army is not allowed to enter the city. They will be stationed here in the future. After the general reports the battle situation, they will return to the border together. That is where they should stay.

In the main tent, Gu Zheng was sitting at the head, and below were the generals he had brought. These people could be said to be Gu Zheng's confidantes. They stood there silently, waiting for the head to make a statement.

Their eyes all stayed on the desk in front of Gu Zheng, on which there was a piece of letter paper besides the files.

The letter came from the palace, and it was delivered in a hurry. There was only one sentence on it, and it was this sentence that made this small discussion meeting possible.

"What does the emperor mean?" Lin Yuan was the first to lose his footing. He rubbed the back of his head, puzzled.

The new emperor and the others have never dealt with each other. Now that the army has arrived at the city, the emperor wants the general to meet him in the palace alone. It doesn't make sense.

If the reward is awarded, the reward can be awarded together with the court. The new emperor and their general did not know each other before, so why would they suddenly want to meet him alone?

"The border is not peaceful now. Your Majesty probably won't do anything to the general, but the letter sent is not an imperial decree but an ordinary letter. This is not normal no matter how you look at it. Could it be that someone wants to punish the general?"

"What are you talking about ?" !" The man was slapped, grinned and fell silent.

"It's absolutely impossible not to enter the palace. Now that the Gu family is very powerful, how many eyes are staring at it!"

Dachen has not yet regained his vitality. Although the new emperor has vigorously recruited new recruits, he does not have strong control over the army. A lot of Zhongliang were killed by mistake, most of them were military officers. This has led to the fact that almost all the troops that Dachen can use are controlled by the Gu family.

No one knows what this letter represents behind it.

Gu Zheng put away the letter paper unhurriedly, "You guys stand by where you are, and don't act rashly without orders." This is the determination to enter the palace.

"General..."

"Don't talk too much."

Whether to enter the palace or not, the decision has never been in their hands, just like their fate, as long as the Gu family is a minister, they will be controlled by the person sitting in the high hall.

After Jiang Mo said hello, Gu Zheng arrived at the palace unimpeded all the way, and saw Jiang Mo sitting under the octagonal pavilion drinking tea at a glance.

Eunuch An was sent away by Jiang Mo, and this time Jiang Mo was really the only one left. It was also a coincidence that Gu Zheng appeared here. He was supposed to go to the Imperial Study Room. Passing by here, he saw a person he would never forget in his life.

He heard the beating sound of his heart, the spring day was bright and beautiful, and a hundred flowers were blooming, but in Gu Zheng's eyes, the precious flowers carefully reared in the palace were far inferior to the people in the pavilion.

This is the Imperial Garden, and further forward is their destination, the Imperial Study Room. Obviously going to the Imperial Study Room is a business matter, but his feet seem to have taken root, stuck in the soil, and he is unwilling to leave.

Who is this guy?

He was dressed in white clothes, the cleanest clothes, but it didn't make him lose any color in the flowers. He had exquisite eyebrows and eyes, and his long black hair was casually pulled behind his head. His figure was a bit thin. Put on a robe, lest the early spring wind disturb the beauty.

Fortunately, his reason stopped him from stepping forward. The brothers who would appear at this place at this time were either heirs left by the former emperor or people from the palace of the new empress.

As long as he thinks about the latter possibility, Gu Zheng can hardly restrain the tyranny in his heart. This person can only be his, whoever touches it will die!

"General?" The

suspicious voice of the little eunuch leading the way brought back Gu Zheng's rationality, and he was suddenly startled, what was he thinking just now? Could it be that he was going to commit treason for a brother he didn't know?

Gu Zheng, where is your reason that you are so proud of? Did you feed it to the dog?

Gu Zheng stopped there and kept staring at him. Jiang Mo had already found out, but he just watched the man's face change. He was so funny that he didn't make a sound to disturb him.

Unexpectedly, this person came quickly. Jiang Mo squinted his eyes. How long he had been with Gu Zheng, he knew what Gu Zheng was thinking without guessing. The original owner did not remember meeting Gu Zheng. tease him.

The two were not far away, Jiang Mo put down the cup in his hand and walked towards Gu Zheng.

Gu Zheng couldn't hold back, and was about to ask the little eunuch who was in the pavilion, when he saw that person walking down the stone steps and walking towards him.

As you get closer, that person's face becomes clearer and clearer. His appearance is extremely beautiful, with a pair of extremely beautiful peach blossom eyes, and the corners of the eyes are slightly raised. When he looks at you lightly, it can seduce people's souls.

Gu Zheng's self-control that he was so proud of suddenly collapsed. He stared blankly at the man getting closer and closer, and even forgot his words for a moment.

The little eunuch leading the way had never met His Majesty, he was just promoted today, so naturally he didn't know that this handsome young man in front of him was His Majesty the Emperor who controlled his life and death with one hand.

"Who are you?" Jiang Mo opened his big innocent eyes full of curiosity, and his voice was soft and weak.

"My name is Gu Zheng." Knowing that he shouldn't have any contact with this person, looking into those eyes, he couldn't bear to refuse him any questions.

"Gu Zheng? Why have I never heard of this name?"

"I just came back from the border, it's normal that you don't know me." Gu Zheng patiently answered all kinds of questions Jiang Mo asked, his eyes were unaffected Controllingly staying on the young man in white, his expression was softer than ever.

The little eunuch was in a hurry. He didn't know Jiang Mo, but he still remembered his mission. He took General Gu to the imperial study room to meet the saint. Now General Gu chatted with a beauty in the imperial garden. Let's not talk about this beauty. With his status, he cannot bear the fault of delaying his meeting with His Majesty alone.

He wanted to remind him, but when he looked up, he saw Mr. An standing not far away waving at him. He lowered his eyes and stepped aside respectfully.

Eunuch An caught His Majesty's eyes and didn't step forward. He saw the performance of the young eunuch on the other side, and knew that he didn't recognize His Majesty, and he didn't blame him. recognize.

Take off the court clothes, put on the regular clothes, and restrain your aura. No one will think that such a weak beauty is the emperor who acts viciously and decisively today. This is also the reason why the original owner only wears the emperor's uniform after he ascended the throne.

After all, the original owner was a brother, and he lowered his head a little lower than Gu Zheng, and looked even smaller in front of Gu Zheng who was wearing armor.

The two chatted for a while, Jiang Mo saw that the time was almost up, and asked, "What are you doing here?" No

, he's here to meet the saint!

Beauty misleads others, the ancients never deceived me!

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Gu Zheng: I met a beauty in the palace and wanted to bring it back~