chapter 2 training

Older izuku as narrator

*six months of hell that's what I would describe being trapped in bandages as my body healed six month of my arms in un ending pain 6 months of back pain if I even dare to move my legs one inch my back would receive a jolt of excruciating pain that made me cry it hurt so much but that day October first It was like someone woke me up when September ends ........my poor excuse of a joke aside that day was the day they took all the bandages away from me I could see what they did to me my arms and legs were completely black the doctors were surprised I could even moved them at all they did there test and didn't come with an explanation to this day I say it was because some ember of ofa stayed inside me that let me still use my arms and at the very least feel my legs and..heh 24 years old and I'm still rambling maybe there's still a bit of old me in me...ha! No anyway Tartarus only doctor came in with a chart and looked at me and stain who surprisingly has been there for me from day one feeding me reading me news all around just helping me if it wasn't for him I would have gone insane in rambling again so the doctors looked at us*

Doctor:ok we did our test and we took the x-rays and it's not looking good

Doctors:let's start with the less serious problems

Izuku:that bad huh..?

Doctors:not even gonna try to sugar coat it yes you're arms and legs are now completely black honestly we can't tell how you can even feel them let alone move them but that's not important the bad news is that there's not enough skin in you're body to replace the old now burned skin

Izuku:and the worse news

Doctors: you're arms now suffered from permanent nerve damage I'm sorry but we can't make them stop hurting

Stain:you said you can't that implies

Doctors:yes there are treatment to lessen the pain but with all the government budget cuts there's no way for young midoriya to get the treatment and pills he would need

Stain;dammit..

Doctors:there a silver lining you're legs received considerably less nerve damage

Izuku:great I get legs that feel like there stabbing me every time I even move them

Doctor: yes..about that

*The doctor showed us the x-rays showing my broken back*

Doctor:we we're able to piece you're spine back together but it's extremely weak there's again nothing we can do for the pain as for the walking with physical exercise you could maybe walk again but that's a big maybe if I were you I would just consider ordering a wheel chair..

Stain:he's doing the physical therapy

*The doctor and I looked at stain surprised stain just looked at me*

Stain:kid you got the heart of a hero you still do the greatest heroes go through the worst struggles I know it seems bleak now but...

Izuku:looks bleak? It is bleak! There's a good chance I'll never walk again and even if I do my legs and arm will be in constant pain!

Stain:and it's up to you to fix that with me I'll fix you, train you, by the end you'll be able to walk and become a real threat don't you want revenge for what they did to you?!

*I could feel my hatred that I kept inside me for 6 long months everything I've been through because of them, everything I have to suffer because of them at that point in time I was filled with nothing but hatred that fueled me to stand up from the wheel chair shocking the doctor but making stain smirk*

Izuku:train me..

3rd person

Scene change