chapter 26 Momo vs Tsuyu

days later with Tsuyu

*We see her relaxing on a bench in the park as she watches her little siblings play Tsuyu closed her eyes sighing in content things were not good Izuku was still in jail but were calm*

Tsuyu:Izuku was no longer hiding in his room he will need therapy which won't be easy to do since inko told me he hates therapy but I'm sure I can convince him to go when he's out just because he's talking doesn't mean he's good he killed a person you just don't move on from that he's gonna need profesional help to really get over it and move on..

*Tsuyu kept mumbling to herself without realizing it she got infected by izuku's mumbling habit*

momo:Tsuyu?

*Tsuyu stopped her mumbling and frowned it's been 2 years but she knows the sounds of a bitch when she hears one she turned around*

Tsuyu:first ochako then mina now the queen bee what's next is assmight about to say i am here behind me? Kero

*Tsuyu said in her normal monotone voice but her eyes showed anger*

Momo:the last time i checked i didn't see him anywhere giving he's retired can i...can i sit here?

Tsuyu:free country last i check Kero

Momo:thank you

*Momo sat down and Tsuyu concentrated just looking at her siblings*

Momo:so..how you been

Tsuyu:right now awful because you're here I was on cloud fucking 9 a few moments ago Kero

*Momo was taken aback she knew Tsuyu was blunt but not this blunt*

Momo:well you certainly made you're feelings for me showed quickly

Tsuyu:i can be quicker you're a slut that abandoned the best person to ever walk inside that disgrace of a school ke fucking Ro

Momo:ok Tsuyu now you're crossing the line

Tsuyu:oh you're right I'm the one who crossed the line not denki who electrocuted him or Iida who who broke his back how about all might he punched him through a wall even if he was the traitor which he wasn't but let's say he was did he still deserve everything he got? Huh?! Did he deserve to be treated as if he was nothing but a dog not even that you treated him like he was lower then a dog! If he was the traitor didn't he deserve a jury by his peers did he not deserve a trial?! No you all are so blinded by fear that you sent a innocent man to jail!!

Momo: Tsuyu do you think i didn't want izuku to be Innocent?!

Tsuyu:that fucking eyesore of a rock on you're finger tells me no you didn't!

Momo: don't you bring my marriage into this!

Tsuyu:why not scared to own up that you left the best thing that ever happened to you for someone that has the emotional consistency of a rock?!

Momo:I'm warning you Tsuyu!

Tsuyu:fuck you and you're warning! Fuck UA fuck the videos and Fuck the emails they showed us i know izuku he wasn't the traitor!

Momo:i knew izuku way longer then you Tsuyu it broke my heart to know the truth wake the fuck up the evidence is outstanding! There was evidence after evidence that he was the traitor!

Tsuyu:then you don't know izuku at all if you believe that crap you bitch!!

*Momo got up both girls we're face to face*

Momo:come on call me a bitch again i dare you call me a bitch again!

Tsuyu:why should it you're not worth my time but i will thank you

Momo:for what

Tsuyu:well a few days ago it was izuku's birthday and let's say he loved my present

*Tsuyu said with a smirk making momo start to breath heavily*

Momo:you didn't...

Tsuyu:oh how we melted together my name on his breath while his name was on mine i couldn't get enough of saying his name he was so loving and tender oh and when he finished inside me i can see why mina was always talking about doing it with kirishima the feeling was orgasmic you wanted to wait till the honeymoon right? Too bad he gladly gave his first time to me you had his first kiss i had something so much better ke...

*Tsuyu fell on the ground a huge red mark on her cheek where momo slapped her with her ring finger*

Tsuyu:you bitch!!

*Tsuyu jumped and started fighting managed to kick her in the mouth breaking a tooth after that it was a straight up blood bath momo might be more trained being a full time pro hero but Tsuyu was crazy seeing red*

Later with izuku

*We see him in the cafeteria eating next to stain*

Stain: izuku isn't that you're little girlfriend?

Izuku:eh?

*Izuku looked up and saw Tsuyu on the news*

Izuku:the hell..

News:and in other news the pro hero creati got in a fight with a civilian cámara shows creati throwing the first punch the civilian is Tsuyu asui her lawyer masaru bakugo has said that Tsuyu acted in self defense and was left with a warning

*The news shows a photo of Tsuyu after the fight she had a black eye, a broken nose and a busted lip but she was smiling*

News:as for miss yaoyorozu since she initiated the attack she has been serve with 400 hours of community service a mark on her hero license this will no doubt hurt yaoyorozu industry stock, profesionals are telling us to sell the stocks if you have it

*It showed a photo of momo and my god she was missing hair black eye missing 4 teeth not just broken nose but fucked up nose she looked like she was hit with a bat*

Stain:magneto as our lord and savior you're girlfriend scares me a little

Izuku:same but she has that tongue on her

Stain:what does. That has to do with anything

*Izuku didn't say anything else and just kept eating with a grin*

To be continued  or on Patreon

Special thanks to:

Ben knight

Fateee

Ricardo Cano

Jacob Mooe

Abdalali

Sarudark

nT_wolf 0

Gabriel McDonald

Nuker2025

Ayham Alqaissi

Isaiah

José Ruiz Dé Austri

For you're donations thanks again