chapter 80 love is 3 things

Izuku:.....Eri honey that's a very complicated question but I'll explain it as best i can you see in life we only every fall in love with 3 people each for a specific reason you have you're first love normally comes at a young age you probably call it quits or break up over childish or silly things as you mature and you get older, you look back and on it and think that it wasn't even love, when it actually was it was love for what you knew love to be.

Eri:who was your first love dad?

Izuku:don't laugh but if I look back on it it would have to be Katsuki bakugo

*A small snort came from Eri and izuku in mock anger flicked her forehead*

Izuku:shut it I was a dumb kid I thought his quirk was amazing and i wanted to be close to him even if he did bully me even when he took things way to far I'm partly to blame since i never spoke up. Anyway let's continue. The second love

*Izuku sighed as he got a more serious expression if Eri wasn't there he would be smoking to calm his nerves but he needed to do this, to say this to her for eri to understand*

Izuku:...that's the hard one. The second love is the one you get hurt in. The second love is the one where you learn how to trust a person and it teaches you lesson surrounding lies, betrayal, damage. This is where you get you're strengh from this is where you grow. It make you carefully cautious it introduces you to real pain. It also teaches you how to put up boundaries and why those boundaries of protection is needed. And honey as much as this is gonna hurt you momo yaoyorozu was my second love....

*Eri flinched and hugged herself looking down making izuku sigh he didn't want to hurt his daughter but this was something she needed to hear*

Izuku:i loved momo yes, but all she did in the end was hurt me in ways.... I'll never really get over completely, everyone in that school broke my body, but you're mother? She broke my heart and soul leaving me with hatred and bitterness, over time i mages to get rid of it but some of it still remains the resentment, the betrayal, the anger, the bitterness, all of it i still have a small part of it inside me I don't think that part will ever go away there a part of my just my skin, is this making sense sweethearts?

Eri;kinda wish it didn't...

*Eri mumbled sadly izuku hugged her and she returned the hug sniffling lightly in his chest*

Izuku:sorry honey i wish i could tell you what you want to hear but i can't I'm not gonna give you false hope nor will I lie do you....

*Izuku rubbed her back as Eri composed herself she separated from izuku a bit and looked at him*

Eri: what's.....what's the 3rd love

Izuku:the....the third love are you sure?

Eri: please....

Izuku:....Falling In Love the 3rd Time: The Love that Lasts And the third is the love we never see coming. The one that usually looks all wrong for us and that destroys any lingering ideals we clung to about what love is supposed to be. This is the love that comes so easy it doesn't seem possible. It's the kind where the connection can't be explained and knocks us off our feet because we never planned for it. For me? That was when I first saw Tsuyu again it was 2 years after i was in jail, you should've seen me honey i was at my peak psychically

*Eri giggled as izuku did a flexing pose making his small chubby belly jiggle izuku long since stop doing extreme exercises except for his back now having a small dad bod*

Izuku:and there she was... The one person who wasn't family that belived in me it was....simply more then i or any writer could ever put in to words what i felt that day. Back to the explanation, This is the love where we come together with someone and it just fits-there aren't any ideal expectations about how each person should be acting, nor is there pressure to become someone other than we are. We are just simply accepted for who we are already-and it shakes to our core. With your mother i always had an underline of fear "what if i say the wrong thing" "what if today is the day i speak up against her Father" "what if I'm not good enough for her" i could go on but you get my point i was always worried about X or Y. With tsuyu? Never, not once have i felt like that with her i can truly be myself with her I've learned to stop my negative emotions, i stop hating myself i...