chapter 97 izuku and Melissa the idiotic duo

*izuku opened the door with a huge grin on his face as tsuyu walked inside with her arm crossed. She was attacked by a hug attack from Melissa who still hasn't gone back home*

Melissa:oh my God i saw the news are you too ok?!

Tsuyu: we're fine Kero

Melissa:izuku why is you're neck red?

Izuku:tsuyu tried to strangle me

*Izuku said chuckling as he closed the door getting a sense of relief hearing the mechanics of the new door closing so no one could come inside*

Tsuyu: can't believe that's why you paid so much Kero

Izuku:it was a car that could transform in to a motorcycle how is that not cool?!

Melissa:i have to agree after all that's why I showed it to him

Tsuyu:.....you ....what? Kero

*Melissa flinched as she slapped her mouth looking down scared she glanced at izuku for some sort of salvation then a memory appeared on her face"

Melissa:h...hey! Look at it this way at least he did it now and not in the wedding like he wanted to do!

Izuku:.   .   .   .oh you bitch

*Izuku said looking at the smirking Melissa. His eyes then shifted nervously at a angry tsuyu who's was glaring at him*

Tsuyu:it's a good thing he didn't since there wouldn't be a honey moon since he would be dead do i make myself clear izuku Kero?

Izuku:c..cristal my love why don't i just make us some tea to calm down?

*Izuku limbed as fast as he could to the kitchen since on of the things that was lost with mutt was his cane. And more important then that tsuyu's video game that tsuyu hasn't noticed yet so izuku needs to put her in maximum calmness before she....*

Tsuyu:also you're gonna pay for me losing my video game Kero

Izuku:....crap... Yes love Whatever loves wants

Tsuyu:don't you use American dad on me Kero

Izuku:fuck! Melissa i hate you for giving her the complete series

Melissa;hey she needed some protection from all you're references

*Before any more banter could be had the sounds of keys entering the door was heard they gave keys to all there loved ones so there was no fear only mild curiousity when the door was slammed opened in came Mitsuki, Masaru, inko. All of them holding folders, they ignored the younger adults and placed all the folders on the table*

Izuku:ok I'll bite what is all that?

Inko:oh the wedding plans. Cakes, venue, sitting, floral presentation etc.

Tsuyu:why? There's only going to be 16-20 people we want a small wedding Kero

Inko;out of curiosity who is going to come?

Izuku:you, other mom, dad, kaina, uncle Masaru, aunty Mitsuki, Marinette, Chloe, Melissa, eri, a pimp named slickback, lucky, bucky, RKO, and maybe momo and kyoka depending how the act until then

*Inko glanced at tsuyu with concern*

Inko:tsuyu what about you're family?

Tsuyu:....my father is an absolutely no, my siblings haven't chances of coming are low if they keep acting the way they do to izuku, and my mother? She's a maybe I'll think about it later Kero

*Izuku grabbed tsuyu's hand and kissed it for support, she said it smoothly but izuku could tell how hard it was for her to not invite most of her blood family*