chapter 52 I'm a mechanic not a pro hero

With momo

*We see momo finishing up making a bento box lunch for izuku, momo was giggling putting her hardest in it*

Momo:ok I've been training all this time i can say with confidence izuku is gonna love this! And....

*Momo's mood lowered a little as she glanced at eri's letter*

Momo:and I'll give him the letter today is the day i just hope he takes it well

*Momo muttered to herself as she heard footsteps coming her way momo turned around with a big smile as Eri walked in, eri's eyes widen not by the food but by the absolute mountain of dirty plates the kitchen was a mess*

Eri:uh....mother....the hell happened here?

Momo:o..oh! I... I'm just training a bit with my cooking skills

Eri:i...can tell wait....

*Eri looked at the calendar and paled, then she looked at her mother with an angry pout*

Eri:what the hell mother today is my day to clean and you expect me to clean all of this?!

*Momo blushed embarrassed as she started playing with her fingers*

Momo:i..it's not that much...

*Momo mumbled with a bit of a chuckle, Eri did not look amused and just kept looking at her until momo sighed in a depressed matter*

Momo: I'll help

Eri:.........

Momo; I'll clean it all

Eri:good you can clean after you take me to school and I'm sure as hell not cooking I'm that so someone is buying me breakfast out

Momo:yes honey

Eri:honestly when did i become the mature one

*Eri muttered as momo kept giggling glancing at the bento box, Eri glanced at the table and flinched a bit hugging herself*

Eri:so...you still haven't giving him the letter?

Momo:i will today honey promise

Eri:why can't I go and meet him instead of just sending a letter i want to see him again

*Eri said in a sad tone her eyes beginning to water as momo walked up to her daughter and hugged her*

Momo:i know honey i know it's just....your father is filled with anger so much anger that the world gave him we need to take things slow before we can be part of his life...

Eri: but....

Momo:no buts young lady this is final patient is needed if we go in to fast things could get worse we lost him once Eri i don't want to lose him again, i don't want you to lose your father again i know how much that hurt you, how much it still hurting you just wait a bit ok?

*Eri didn't say anything just nodded as momo, rubbed her daughters back and kissed her forehead*

Later

*momo parked the lender car at izuku's shop and took a deep breath*

Momo:hey izuku want to have lunch with me no no that sounds like I'm asking for a date it's too early for that plus i really don't want a repeat of tsuyu's ass whopping she gave me years back

*Momo trembled a bit moving her tongue over her multiple fake teeth*

Momo:hey midoriya i have a bento box but i made far to much for myself maybe we could share? Yes yes that's much better a nice friendly lunch magneto lord above please let him say yes