chapter 82 let's give each other the world one last time

I wish I was joking well no I don't but....

Like I've been saying god loves me even if I don't believe in him now without further delay one of my personal favorite chapters

With momo

*Momo woke up in a daze, after multiple meetings, coffee, energy drinks, sleepless nights and days, her body finally collapsed on the bed Friday, she looked on her clock/calendar and basically jumped out of bed*

Momo; lies!! Lies i say!! How the fuck is it Monday already?!! Where did my weekend go?!! Wait...OH FUCK ERI!!!

*Eri left running to the bathroom to get ready her normal routine that normally takes her 1 hour she did in 5 minute and my god did it show, running with two different pairs of shoes she made it to the dinning room seeing Eri and kyoka there having breakfast*

Momo:hi Eri!

*Momo quickly kissed her daughter before grabbing a banana and start running away*

Momo:bye Eri i completely forgot to pick Eri up I'll be back soon!!

*Momo left running as Eri and kyoka just stood there hearing the car turning and leaving at full speed*

Eri:.  .  .20 minutes

Kyoka:1 hour

Eri:bet

1 hour later

*We see a self hating momo in her car over and over again insulting herself for sleeping through the pickup time for her own daughter when her brain finally caught up to her and she hit the brake pedal with all her force almost causing an accident, momo ignored all the honks as the event of that morning came back to her*

Momo:Eri was eating breakfast, kyoka was eating with her, kyoka picked Eri up and

*She looked at her phone feeling a little better about herself as there was no messages from kyoka warning her she was gonna do it, with a sigh she turned around and started driving back home now her self hatred turned in to pure, raw embarrassment*

Another hour later

*She made it home seeing Eri and kyoka on the couch, Eri was pouting while kyoka had a smug grin on her face waving the 50 bucks around*

Kyoka:well well well, look who decided to join us

Momo: shouldn't you be in you're own home?

Kyoka:hey how about a thank you for picking you're daughter up?

Momo:oh yes thank you for now texting me that you're going to do that

Kyoka:even if i did the results would've been the same, you running for you're life since you're body crashed and made you sleep for days but only 3 days of sleep i was for sure you wouldn't wake up until Thursday