chapter 93 a moment to celebrate

With Eri

*We see her in a sit waiting for the new school nurse Orihime Kurosaki to finish healing Monika's injuries. Why did she have a black eye you may ask? Well...*

Flashback

*It's been a tense first half of the day for eri and her group of friends. Eri felt as if a bomb was strapped to her chest that could go off at any moment. We see the Eri squad at there table enjoying there meal when Eri flinched feeling something cold and wet on top of her head. The cafeteria gree quiet as eatsuki purposely spilled her milkshake on top of eri's head*

Satsuki:oh I'm sorry i thought you were a trash can you're hair color is the same ugly ass color

*The sarcasm was thick in satsuki's tone. The cafeteria started to laugh while eri's eyes started to get shadowed by her hair. Eri started to shake in anger but before she did something she "might" regret, minoka jumped up before her *

 Eri started to shake in anger but before she did something she "might" regret, minoka jumped up before her *

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

*and lunched satsuki right in her face*

Minoka:left hook!

*Satsuki fell on the ground as minoka sat on top of her and both started to beat each other for 30 seconds until the teachers got involved and separated them with Monika kicking and screaming insults at satsuki. Minoka list a tooth, had a broken nose and a black eye. But satsuki? Most of her teeth were on the ground black and blue all over*

Present

Orihime:alright that should do it

Minoka:thanks doc.

*Minoka hoped out of the bed and walked to Eri smiling*

Monika:welp shall we get going? They're waiting for me

Eri:yes...

*They started walking with minoka's arms in the back of her head with a huge grin on her face while Eri was looking at her feet*

Eri: minoka I'm....

Minoka:nope

Eri:eh? B..but minoka....

Minoka:i said no Eri. You did nothing wrong. What satsuki did was way over the line, and if i get suspended for what ? A few weeks for knocking some sense in to that bitch so be it

*Minoka hugged eri's shoulder giving her a warm smile, Eri smiled shyly at her. Being a little bold minoka kissed eri's cheek making Eri blush a deep red and minoka grin*

Mínoka:beside not like my mom will punish me hell she'll throw me a freaking party for doing what i did since she's the one who taught me how to fight

*Soon enough they reached there destination, Nezu's office. Mínoka let go of eri winking at her*

Mínoka:I'll text you later go home Eri ok?

Eri:a..alright ummm...

*Eri hugged mínoka tightly making mínoka smile softly and hug her back*