chapter 40 a start

Meanwhile with Eri

*We see her in class exited for it to start sitting in the front of the class when the door opened Eri smiled brightly expecting to see her uncle zawa*

Kyoken:my so many new students i wonder do you all have potential?

*Eri was so confused as the black dressed man walked up to the front and took his mask off*

Kyoken:hello everyone my name is kyoken kurogane I'll be your first year hero homeroom teacher from this moment forward it's a pleasure to meet you all please call me sensei or Mr

Kyoken:hello everyone my name is kyoken kurogane I'll be your first year hero homeroom teacher from this moment forward it's a pleasure to meet you all please call me sensei or Mr. Kurogane now does anyone has any questions before we start?

*Eri raised her hand kyoken looked at her giving her a warm smile*

Kyoken:yes you miss...

*Kyoken looked at her last name and his eyes widen a bit*

Kyoken:for your safety I'll just call you miss yaoyorozu

*Eri looked at kyoken confused so did the rest of the students*

Eri"protection? Why did he use mom's last name and not dad?"

Eri:ummm ok ? Where is shota aizawa i thought he was the first year hero teacher

Aizawa:what a pain...

*Aizawa came out from under the desk and out of his cocoon*

Aizawa:for... legal reasons i was demoted to a teachers assistant

Kyoken:legal reason such as teaching without a teachings license, endangerment of students, neglect ,child abuse etc

*Kyoken went to aizawa's ear*

Kyoken:let's not forget sending children to fight a war you disgrace of a teacher

*Kyoken whispered that last part at aizawa's ear making him frown*

*Murmurs from the class started Eri was taken aback by such allegations being young her mother shielded her from knowing all the lawsuits*

Kyoken: children please let me assure you all you are completely safe I'm the teacher and you have my word that you all will be protected, listened to and respected you have nothing to fear Now since this is our first day we'll keep things light let's just start with introductions and if we have time I'll explain what you will experience this year in your studies, now how would like to start?