chapter 61 breakfast drama

*after Melissa and momo managed to save Eri from going to therapy for years to come, they set the table and Melissa was the one who told the green hair couple, after a few minutes they finally came down to eat*

Izuku:sorry for taking so long but we like to take very long showers

Tsuyu:this one was far to short for me kero

*Melissa gave a soft chuckle while momo gave a tired groan she looked back at the two and was surprised at what they were wearing making momo have a spit take*

Melissa:thank you for that

*They saw Melissa drying herself since the spit take was straight at her*

Izuku:at some level you probably deserved it smells good by the way

*Izuku sat down with tsuyu next to him both already grabbing there plates*

Melissa:probably nice shirt mido

Izuku:thank tsuyu she's the one who gave it to me

*They grabbed the food putting it on there plate and doing that cute couple thing of putting food on the other's plate, tsuyu sighed looking at momo who still had a surprised looked at her face*

Tsuyu:it was suppose to be a gag gift but he refused to throw it away he even wears it when we go out Kero

Izuku:now now you spend time and money on this oh so lovely present why would I not wear it in fact...

*Tsuyu shut him up putting a piece of bread on his mouth he ate it with a smug smile*

Izuku:so where's Eri?

Momo:o.oh! She went to wash her hands before breakfast she should be here any minute

Izuku:great hopefully we'll be able to have a nice silent breakfast

Melissa:then you and Eri can leave and me and the green couple can have some REAL fun

*Melissa said purring as she rubbed izuku's leg making him Cough with a bit of a blush, before momo could again complain they all heard the sound of something breaking they looked and there was eri with a shocked expression*

Izuku:um hey Eri you ok?

Eri:d...dad what....what happened to your arms?

Izuku:what do you mean? There no more messes up then usual

Eri:b...b..but there...o..oh God...

*Eri put her hands over her mouth her eyes were dilating she looked sick And that's when it hit him, and izuku looked at momo scowling*

Izuku:you have got to be kidding me did you seriously never told her what happened to me?

Momo;i...i did! J.. just....just not the specifics....