chapter 32 the trial

*we see izuku looking out the window watching the world go passed him it's Been 6 years since he's been out of that prison the car stopped at a red light and izuku saw kids running and playing heroes and villains making him chuckle it was catharsis to see*

Masaru: you're oddly quiet

Izuku:sorry just... enjoying the outside how much longer till i have to put the handcuffs on?

Masaru: probably best you do that now

*Izuku does so as the car starts running again*

Izuku:you think I'll be a freeman?

Masaru:there's not a chance in hell of them winning this trust me but be prepared for them defaming your character

Izuku:i can live with that what are they gonna do? Use the fact that i killed in a death tournament against me? It was either i kill or i die i literally didn't have a choice and I only killed 2 people in the whole tournament

Masaru:really thought that would help in your parole trial

Izuku;which makes me scared that this won't work that I'll be back in jail..

Masaru:don't think that the second you start thinking you won't win you've already lost

*They didn't a lot more after that they just enjoyed the radio izuku turned the window down and enjoyed the air hitting his face while listening the song play*

*when the song ended masaru spoke again*

Masaru:alright we're here

*The door opened and two police officers grabbed each of izuku's arm and helped him out he still winced tough*

Masaru:I'll see you inside and easy gentlemen he's arms are burn you know this!

*They turned izuku around and saw there was a huge crowd waiting for him*

Izuku:it's kinda sick that people find the day that could change my future entertaining don't you men feel the same?

*They didn't talk and just walked with izuku to the court room where a large number of people were in the court room like it was the biggest event of the season they sat izuku down to his side and Amy insecurities he did had in the back of his mind was gone since walking to his side, he saw his family rooting for him, inko Midoriya,Ryuko Tsuchikawa, Mitsuki bakugo, Chizome Akaguro and masaru bakugo who was sitting next to him they got up as the judge walked in*

Guard:all rise for the honorable judge Vincent

Vincent:you may all sit down we're here today for the trial of izuku Midoriya vs UA plaintiff state your claim