chapter 123 The asui punishment

With the asui family

*we see beru was cooking dinner, gamna was reading the news, and the kids playing there consoles*

Beru:kids that's enough with that Nintendo box come eat 

Samidare:mom this isn't even from Nintendo it's an Xbox

Beru: didn't ask, hit pause and come in

Samidare:I'm in the middle of the game, it's online i Can't hit the pause button

Ganma: don't talk back to your mother come and eat

*The kids whined they turned off the TV just as they were gonna win, they went to the table and sat down. Beru walked with the food and sat down as everyone served themselves they started eating*

Ganma:kids how's school life?

Samidare:fine got a B+ in the last exam

Beru:oh that's lovely honey,.... satsuki you've been leaving that girl alone right? I don't want any problem with her parents

*Satsuki just scoffed and kept eating, ganma and beru sighed, they just didn't know what to do with her except love her because what else can a parent do?*

Ganma:your mother asked you a question satsuki

Satsuki:what does it matter?

Ganma: one watch your tone with me young lady, answer your mother...

*There lunch was interrupted when there door was knocked hard, beru looked at his family as ganma, got up and gave a soft glare to his daughter*

Ganma:this conversation is not over young lady

*Ganma went to the door and opened it he was surprised to see the Midoriya's family, ganma was even more shocked that he was seeing his oldest after so many months*

Ganma:ts...tsuyu...

*Very flinched hearing that name and saw how exited satsuki got when she heard it*

Satsuki:tsuyu?!

*Satsuki left the table running and went to the door she froze and frowned seeing izuku and Eri therem tsuyu looked at satsuki her eyes hardening*

Tsuyu:ganma we need to have a chat. Now

*Tsuyu said her tone for once wasn't neutral nor hard to understand no. It was nice and clear tsuyu wasn't playing around and this wasn't gonna be a social visit, ganma sighed giving a soft nod*

Ganma:i...have a feeling about what this is about please come in...

*Ganma let them passed and they walked inside Eri froze seeing satsuki glaring at her but felt her father's hand on her back for support*

Tsuyu: satsuki stop it now

Satsuki:what do....

*Satsuki flinched as she saw Tsuyu glaring at her something she thought tsuyu would never do*

Scene change

*Beru placed a plate of teas and cookies before sitting down on the opposite side of the midoriya family, izuku took his cup and drank it, while tsuyu started*

Tsuyu:i have never been more disappointed in my own family then right now, not even when you kicked me out have i been as disappointed as right now Kero

*Beru looked down looking ashamed while ganma kept his eyes firm on the Midoriya family*

Ganma:i understand, that what satsuki did was... uncalled for