chapter 141 coming back home

*we see nejire hado in a hotel waiting in line to buy a room, what happened to her old apartment?*

Flashback

*nejire sighed as she jingled the keys to her apartment and walked inside, she looked around, dust has started to filled the room, the stench of rotten meat and fish left on the counter for a month filled her nose and made her gagged, and that's not even the worst part, nejire noticed she left the window opened and all of her valuables are gone*

Present

Receptionist:hello and how long is your stay?

Nejire:3 weeks at the penthouse please

*Nejire said in a defeated tone. Nejire knew it was not her fault but seeing the receptionist smile just pissed her off, she grabbed the key and walked to the elevator*

Nejire:magneto i need a shower....

???:well that can wait little girl!

*Nejire paled and her throat gave a whine this was one of the last people she wanted to see right now, she turned to her with a forced smile*

Nejire: Rumi.... Your looking....like you is that your new hero suit?

Rumi:nah some asshole with an acid quirk burned my clothes off and this was all I had that was clean SO! How long you've been back?! Let's have a drink!

*Rumi said hugging her shoulder, already walking away from the elevator that opened*

Nejire:n..no no, I mean there's not a bar around for miles!

Receptionist: actually the hotel has an open bar opened 24/7 at the third floor

*Nejire looked at the woman now she did have a reason to hate her, Rumi grinned got bigger*

Rumi:fantastic! You can tell me all about your vacation and I can get you updated on the ins and outs of what's been going on, on the land of the rising sun

*Rumi said ignoring the fact that nejire was pulling trying desperately to free herself from the pro bunny hero's grip but it was futile*

With izuku

*We see him in his shop, he was just doing a simple oil change on a car when someone called for him*

???:excuse me are you the owner of this establishment?

*Izuku sighed and got out of under the car, he stood up giving the signal to his workers to not do anything rash, *