chapter 53 the letter

Happy new years eve as a thank you for all my lovely readers here's an extra chapter early hope 2023 is a good one

With the yaoyorozu

*Momo made it home sighing as she put the homemade bento box in the trash hours of work and endless deaths for nothing as she walked up and sat on the couch phone out ordering fast food momo heard the sound of foot steps coming towards her, she smiled as the one thing that always brightened her day comes towards her*

Eri: mother is that you?

*Eri said walking to the living room momo looked at her daughter and gave her a soft smile*

Momo:hey baby I'm ordering us a pizza I'm in no mood to cook or eat the healthy stuff we have in the fridge

Eri:that's fine make mine a meat lovers, but what's troubling you?

Momo: don't worry about it baby just.....learned something about your father things that your too young to know things i kinda wish i didn't, but related to that i have good news i gave your father your letter

*Eri flinched and hugged herself, momo waved to her making Eri walked to her mother and they hugged each other laying on the couch Eri head resting comfortably on her mother's belly while momo played with her daughter's hair smiling softly*

Momo"she used to do this whenever she would have a nightmare oh how izuku would just smile and played with her hair even sing to her a soft lullaby how i miss him and his singing voice ..."

Eri:you think father will read it?

Momo;i know he will darling

*Momo kissed eri's forehead before looking at the window at the setting sunset*

Momo"i hope he will..."

With inko

*We see her and Ryuko driving both with worried expressions on there faces as Ryuko speeds through a red light*

Flashback

*Inko was chopping vegetables for lunch, ryuko had the day off so they decided to stay in and spend the day with inko, when her phone rang and she picked it*

Inko;hello inko midoriya speaking how can I help you

Ryuko"just you wait inko because soon it will be inko Tsuchikawa..."

*Ryuko said smiling remembering the wedding ring she had hidden away in the sock drawer. . .well it would be hidden if inko wasn't the one that did the laundry and found the box the very next day Ryuko bought it now she's just waiting for Ryuko to make the first move*

Tsuyu:hello miss midoriya Kero

*Inko giggled immediately knowing it was tsuyu by her cute Kero*

Inko: tsuyu darling I've told you to please call me mom your practically family

Tsuyu:sorry mother Kero

Inko:oh still so polite how did my son ever get so lucky?

Tsuyu:kerooooooo

*Inko giggled knowing the frog girl was turning red what can she say inko loves to tease the poor girl*

Inko:oh you know I'm just teasing why are you calling are you coming home earlier and want to surprise my son?

Tsuyu:no still have like 2 months left before i come back but i did call about izuku kero

Inko:oh? Did something happened? Is my baby ok?!

*Ryuko instantly got up and ran to the kitchen seeing inko distressed already with tears threatening to fall from her face*

Ryuko:what happened is our cub ok?!