chapter 78 secrets on top of secrets

With momo

*We see her driving Eri off to school giving her a kiss on the cheek*

Momo:have a good day today honey remember now

Eri:i know i know if anything happens i can talk do you mom relax i can take care of myself

Momo:i know baby but I'm you're mother is my job to care of you

Eri:i know mom gotta go now bye

*Eri got out of the car and waved momo goodbye once the car left from her view eri's smile got a little smaller, a little sadder, her smile got a whole lot less genuine, as her guilt got a little bit bigger. As she walked inside the school, Eri made a direct path to her homeroom ignoring all the whispers and harsh words, Eri stopped when she felt someone throw a paper ball at her*

Kei:dude dude look at this

*Kei threw another ball at eri's head making her start to growl and glare at Kei who just had a smug smile *

Kei:what are you looking at villain gonna do something? Please do so that you can get kicked out of the hero program

Aya:yeah i deserve that spot a lot of a hell more then you ever will!

*Aya said getting in her face Eri gave a angry huff and walked away she fell on the ground as aya pushed her but Eri got up and kept walking her only thought is on the secret she kept in her bookcase*

Eri"just a few more hours until i can use it, just a few more hours until i can use it, just a few more hours until i can use it"

*Eri repeated to herself like a mantra as she made it to her classroom she walked in and sat down ignoring the harsh slurs that they still haven't erase why bother when they'll just write it all over again*

Minoka:man you look tired

*Eri turned her head and gave a small smile to her friend minoka Sako*

Eri:it's been a rough couple of days and I'm not just talking about this school

Minako:i still don't get why you don't just transfer?

Eri:my mom won't let me...

*Eri muttered that was a lie momo didn't even know Eri wanted to transfer since Eri didn't want to give her extra stress Eri would rather deal with it herself ignoring the guilt that again grew *

Eri"dad has to stay in hiding and is in constant pain, mom is always stressed with her work, grandfather and hero business compared to that this is nothing it would be selfish to give them you're stress

Eri:besides I'm a big girl i can take care of myself and plus i have friends here

*Eri smiled at minako making her blush and play with her fingers while in the background eri's other friends kotsuzui nusutto and marquis dendy came in to the room making there way to them*

Meanwhile with momo

*She made it to her office walking next to her assistant who was talking about today's schedule and momo sighed she was swamped*

Momo"damn it i won't be able to have lunch with zuzu and tsuyu today"

*Momo thought with a sigh as she opened the door to her office she got an angry expression seeing who was there*