chapter 91 revenge for an old friend

It's my birthday as a gift, something everyone has been wanting for so long

Last time

Reporter:sir, sir, could you repeat that?!

Iida:gladly, momo yaoyorozu also knowned as the hero creati is harboring a villain as she knows the location of that traitor izuku Midoriya!!

With Eri

*As much as Eri didn't want to she had to go back to school she already missed Thursday and Friday she can't miss any more days. We see momo stopping her car and looking back at Eri with a nervous smile*

Momo:honey I'm...not going to lie do you today it's.... going to be hard for you i hope you can handle that

Eri:i can mom don't worry

Momo:i wish you would at least consider moving to another school, with you're grades you could go anywhere hell i can even pay for you to learn in Europe wouldn't that be fun?

Eri;mom please you're making a bigger deal then this has to be I'll be fine

*Eri hugged her mother behind her neck giving the position they were in*

Eri:you have enough to worry about don't waste your time worrying about me please no one has done anything to me in this school and there not gonna they're smarter then the civilians outside

*Eri felt so much guilt it almost made her cry for lying so much and so blatantly to her own mother but when she saw momo smile with tears coming down her face it only made her resolve that much stronger*

Eri"mom has enough to deal with I refuse to add more stress for her"

Momo:ok baby but if anything ANYTHING happens you call me ok? I don't care how small I'll come running you hear me?

*Eri kissed Momo's cheek and gave her the best smile she could force out of herself*

Eri:don't worry mom i will i love you

Momo:i love you too honey...

*Eri took a deep breath and hop out of the car and waited until her mother left for her smile to leave with her she yelp in surprise when she felt someone grabbing her shoulder she look and blushed even more when it was just minoka*

Eri:m..mino! What are you doing here?

Minoka:waiting for you of course i wasn't about to let you walk in to the mouth of the beast alone the others are waiting in class

*Eri smiled with tears threatening to fall from her face as they walked inside together with minoka holding one of her fin sword just in case*

Scene change

Nighttime

first person pov

*i was in a bar finishing my drink i needed that burning sensation to do what i had to do tonight, i glanced at the tv the news was talking about d....izuku with a sigh i felt the eyes of the bartender on me and i glanced at him*