chapter 46 the visit

Day time with the yaoyorozu family

*We see Eri in the kitchen cooking up breakfast for her mother and her Not wanting to eat another scrambled eggs with egg shells on top, Eri heard her mother high heels clicking on the marble floor*

Momo:oh Eri I'm sorry i was in my own head you had to make breakfast want me to help?

Eri:no!! I..i mean no mother im almost done how about you set the table?

Momo:oh of course darling

*Momo set the table as Eri to a breath of relief she loved her mother she really did but her cooking was one thing she does not love in the slightest, Eri puts the breakfast on the table as momo clapped her hands*

Momo:oh honey it looks wonderful!

Eri:heh thanks mommy....father taught me a few things...

*Momo stopped her eating and looked at her daughter with a worried expression*

Momo: honey....did you write the letter do your father

Eri:yes i did....

Momo:but?

Eri:but why can't I go meet him?! It's been so long i want to see my father again!

*Eri said sniffling as tears started to fall momo sighed and got up hugging her daughter*

Momo:oh baby it's not that i don't want you it's just....your father has a lot of hate...hate that me and my class gave him I'm just scared that he'll group you in that hate i just want you to take things one step at a time i don't want you to be hurt ok honey?

*Eri sniffled a bit but nodded giving momo the letter the door slammed opened revealing a angry kyoka jirou*

Momo:hey Kyo

Kyoka:don't hey kyoka me!! Why didn't you tell anyone that you found him!!

*Momo sighed already feeling a headache*

Momo:i was having a moment with my daughter Kyo can we get in to this later

Kyoka:fuck no we're getting into this now!

*Kyoka sat down stealing food from Momo's plate momo sighed again and sat down across from her*

Momo:your taking Eri to school today right?

Kyoka:yup got my bike fixed now she's better then ever which brings me back to my main point WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU FOUND IZUKU!!

Momo:because he hates me! And if he hates me i can only imagine how he feels on the rest of you, you exploded his ears, Iida broke his back, your boyfriend burned his arms and legs!! I....i just trying to take things slow little by little try to fix our relationship and at least try to be in his life in some aspect....