chapter 133 the drama continues

Last time

*Denki's phone rang and he looked, momo and kyoka's gaze connected and the quickly looked the other way*

Denki:oh i have to take this I'll be right back

*Denki got up and walked away outside the room leaving kyoka and momo alone with the awkward silence, they didn't talk they just let the awkwardness get bigger and bigger until kyoka took a breath and opened her mouth*

Kyoka:i.....

Now

Kyoka:i...haven't told him yet...

Momo:i can tell....so do you plan on ever telling him?

Kyoka:i....i don't know I don't think so I mean it was only the one time, it's not like we're gonna do it again right?

*Kyoka said with an awkward smile momo licked her lips not knowing what to say she could see the guilty look in her eyes, so she did the only thing she could think off she got up and hugged her. Kyoka flinched at the physical contact but that didn't stop momo*

Momo; it's all going to be ok...

*Kyoka took a shaky sigh and hugged her back*

Kyoka: thanks....

Momo;of course even....after that your still my best friend...

*Momo said softly then did something she shouldn't have, she placed an unkept stand of hair behind kyoka's ear, kyoka looked up at Momo's beautiful eyes as momo rubbed kyoka's soft cheek with a soft smile*

Momo: come on you haven't smiled since you got here please give me a smile i agree with you it was a one time thing it will never happen again...

Kyoka:ever...again

*Momo couldn't tell you who made the first move but the next thing they knew kyoka was laid down on Momo's desk while momo was on top of her making out*

Present

Izuku;20 bucks it was kyoka who made the first move

Momo:very funny

Tsuyu: double it Kero

Momo:tsuyu come on! I expect this from him not you!

Tsuyu:she's the same girl that used to steal your clothes not the clean ones the dirty ones Kero

*Momo and izuku looked at tsuyu as if she grew a second head, tsuyu just took a sip of her coffee and let the information she just gave set in*

Izuku:pfff i knew she was a freak but damn

Momo:i.... Didn't know that

Izuku;how did you know that?

Tsuyu:because i saw her doing it multiple times back when you two used to date Kero. Not just her ochako and mineta would do it to you Zuku Kero

*Izuku stopped laughing and stood up feeling a mix of disturbed, disgusted and outraged*

Izuku:what?! This is an outrage!

Momo:where was that laughter from a few seconds ago?

Izuku:it left when she said mineta

*Izuku shuttered at the thought, he got up and started walking to there room*

Momo;can i take a guess on where your going?

Izuku: I'll tell you I'm gonna take all my old clothes i have in the attic and burn them, I'll be damn if my future children wear them now