chapter 115 Ochako's past

^that playing on the Ochako's parts

With ochako

*We see her walking back home from another long day at work. She loved her job she truly did there's nothing greater then seeing the smile of the people she saved, but having to work overtime every day just to pay the lawsuit money was slowly killing her youth. With a shake of the keys she walked inside*

Ochako: TsaiShenYeh, I'm home baby where are you?

*Ochako smiled softly as she kneeled down and petted her cat one of the few luxury she let herself have*

Ochako:i missed you too baby let mama take a bath then we can cuddle together

*Ochako walked further inside her decent size studio apartment taking her clothes off as she walked, she stumbled a bit making a picture frame fall to the ground thankfully ochako didn't hear it shattered, she took the shirt over her head and went to pick the picture but her hand froze for a second seeing the picture that fell*

*with a small sigh she picked it up looking at the picture as she softly rubbed it with her thumb. How much has changed, friendships she thought would last a lifetime and where are they no?*

Ochako:Shoto Todoroki in jail for at least another 20 years,

*Ochako closed her eyes tight as tears wanted to come out but she refused whatever romantic feelings she may had have for Shoto died off a long time ago and she sure as hell wasn't about to wait for him*

Ochako:tenya Iida let his hero life and family name get to his head and corrupt him to the point he just gaslights himself in to believing his in the right to the point i had to cut him out of my life...

*Ochako looked at izuku feeling the guilt of everything her family has done catching up to her*

Ochako:at least izuku is free but can he call that freedom? He has to hide from the public, his limbs are burned and he's using a cane when i last saw him with....t...tsuyu so there's something wrong with his spine...

*Ochako looked at the last member of the former dekusquad, tsuyu asui. No matter how she looked at the picture in Ochako's mind can only see her as she was in the hospital that day*

 No matter how she looked at the picture in Ochako's mind can only see her as she was in the hospital that day*