chapter 27 something there that wasn't there before

Days later with inko

*we see inko walking home it was late but her boss asked her to stay another shift and inko being inko she couldn't refuse*

Inko:i promise this is the last time I ever accept to do a double shift this time i mean it

*Even she didn't believed her words she sighed in a depressing matter as she kept walking she heard a groan curious and worried someone was hurt she went to the source of the sound and was horrified at what she saw a bloody woman struggling to get up*

Inko:o..oh dear are you ok?!

*Inko ran up to the woman and helped her up*

Woman:i..im fine trust me you should see how I left the other guy h..heh..

*The woman spits blood and passed out inko grabbed her and took her home with her the nearest hospital was 3 hours away no way they would get there on time*

Inko: chizome i may hate you but you at least taught me a few things to heal people

*Inko muttered to herself as she made it and rested the woman on the couch inko went running to the bathroom and back with a first aid kit in hand*

Inko:alright let's get to work..

Later

*The woman groaned as she got up she looked around not knowing where she was she looked down and saw her wounds now patched up*

Woman"note to self don't move too fast or they will open up.."

Inko:ah splendid you woke up!

*The woman flinched and looked at inko who was smiling with a stray of tea on hand*

Woman: hello... who are you?

Inko:oh right sorry my name is inko Midoriya i found you and had to drag you're body to my place to heal you up gotta tell you the looks the people give me..well they've been giving me looks for almost 3 years now so i guess I'm used to it

*Inko gave a soft giggle*

Inko:and what is you're name if you don't mind me asking

Ryuko:not at all my name is Ryuko Tsuchikawa otherwise known as the pro hero Pixie bob!

*Ryuko did her signature hero pose and instantly regretted it as she sat back down holding her sides in pain*

Inko:here take this

*Ryuko took the cup her hand graced with inko's hand both blushed slightly since that's the closest thing to action either woman has had in a long time for Ryuko it was two years since her last relationship and for Inko... we'll she had sex on her honeymoon and 11 months later izuku was born and that was the last time she's had any*

*Ryuko moved her hands back with the cup in hand*

Ryuko:what is this?

Inko:herbal medicine drink it it will taste bad but it's twice as affective then pain killers

*Ryuko nods and drank it like a shot she gagged it tasted like spoiled vinagre with expired cheese but she managed to keep it down it only took a few seconds but she already started to feel better she smiled slightly*

Ryuko:thank you and if you don't mind me asking were are my clothes?

*The only thing covering Ryuko's body from the elements was the bandages over her body*

Inko:what ever happened kinda ruined them you can borrow some of my old clothes you look like you have the same body i had when i was young and skinny

*Inko gave a small forced laugh and ryujo puts her hand on her shoulder*

Ryuko:hey now don't say things like that age is nothing but a number i mean look at me!

Inko:no offense but i don't think you get it i mean I'm in my 30's and look at you you're wet behind the ears still you must be at max 20

*Ryuko blushed and felt her heart beating fast*

Ryuko:I'll have you know I'm 30...plus a couple months..

Inko;and a couple months would be...

Ryuko:...24 months

Inko:you're only 32?! But you look so beautiful!

*Ryuko blushed like a little school girl and she quickly got up*

Ryuko: anyway I'm gonna go change!

*Inko was surprised that her new friend was actually older then her by 2 years! She looked down and touched her soft belly*

Inko;maybe i should finally accept mitsuki's offer to join her gym i mean it's been 16 years since i had izuku and he's grown so much i wish he didn't lost 2 years of his life because of that school but nothing that can be done but do i really want to go to the gym to lose weight just to look better..i think i do i wouldn't mind loosing a few pounds

*Inko kept mumbling to herself even faster then izuku mumbles, while izuku is a master mumble talker but what is a king do a god izuku pales in comparison to inko's skills of mumbling until she heard ryuko return*

Ryuko:thank you again for doing this not everyone would just help a total stranger

Inko;it was my pleasure how are you feeling?

Ryuko:much better that tea really did the trick i don't know how I can thank you

Inko;oh that's not necessary

Ryuko;oh i insist hm...oh i know!

*Ryuko grabbed inko's hands making her gasp a bit in surprise but just as ryuko was about to talk the mitsuki and masaru bakugo came in*

Ryuko:inko Midoriya you and me are going on a date!

*Inko blushed furiously as i Mitsuki and masaru froze at what they saw*

To be continued or on Patreon

Special thanks to:

Ben knight

Fateee

Ricardo Cano

Jacob Mooe

Abdalali

Sarudark

nT_wolf 0

Gabriel McDonald

Nuker2025

Ayham Alqaissi

Isaiah

José Ruiz Dé Austri

Abhinav Puri

George Alves

For you're donations thanks again