chapter 67 madam Quackadoo strikes again

Authors note:it's official

This story has become my most popular story thanks you much everyone for reading it now if only I could figure out how to get number 1 in the tags but without further more: chapter 67 madam Quackadoo strikes again

Days later since last chapter

*We see izuku and tsuyu having breakfast together just going through they're routine when tsuyu said something that brought pain for izuku*

Tsuyu: something's coming i can feel it kero

*Izuku groaned and landed his head on the table landing on his pancakes, it was pain but it was cringe pain, izuku started to mentally curse his mother*

Izuku"damn you mother, it's one thing that you infected ryuko but to infect my tsuyu to believe this this.... Charlatan's lies have you no shame?!"

Izuku:tsuyu, honey, love of my life just because madam Quackadoo said you're gonna have a bad day doesn't mean shit that woman is a hack!

*Tsuyu left for the kitchen getting a new plate of pancakes*

Tsuyu: wasn't she right about you're day months back?kero

*Tsuyu came back as izuku lifted his head, tsuyu swapped the plates as izuku cleaned his face taking an aggressive bite of his pancake*

Izuku:1 time! One time was that woman right! It's just a coincidence!

Tsuyu:uhu you want more coffee kero?

Izuku: please, and please tell me you're not considering staying home all day even with your games you'll get bored

*Tsuyu started filling izuku's cup, most couldn't be able to tell but izuku could see the small changes of tsuyu's face and could tell she was seriously considering her options, it's all in her eyes*

Tsuyu:i Guess you're right, I'll go with you to you're shop if anything happens....

Izuku:you know I'll protect you

Tsuyu:i was gonna say i can push you to the problem and make a run for it Kero

*Izuku did a small spit take as he couldn't help but chuckle, tsuyu sat down with an amused smile resting her head against her hand while she ate, like always izuku was one of the few that could understand her dry dark humor*

Later with momo

*We see her on patrol While the back of her mind was still in high spirits as whenever she would see her phone she would giggle as she had zuzu's and lil Froggy's phone numbers*

Fans:oh my God it's the pro hero creati!!

*Momo looked and smiled as a small group of girls ran up to her*

Fan1:oh my God oh my God oh my God I'm such a huge fan can you sign some things?!

Momo:why or course honey i would just love to sign anything what is it?