chapter 109 the missing one piece

Back to Tamaki and Nejire

*After taking care of the villains we see Tamaki and Nejire sitting down while Nejire patched him up*

Nejire:so sorry i distracted you

Tamaki:it's umm... It's f...fine, i was just surprised seeing you here

Nejire:well you did say you would be there for me

Tamaki:y..yeah on the phone! How was i supposed to know you would come here?

Nejire:well...i wanted to surprise you?

*Nejire smiled shily at him making him chuckle awkwardly scratching his cheek*

Tamaki:we...well I'm definitely surprised, so did you come all this way just to visit me?

Nejire:w...well....that was a factor but i...just needed a break from Japan

*Tamaki nodded in understanding, he knew just how toxic Japan could be*

Tamaki:so, where are you staying?

Nejire:ummm....with you?

*Tamaki blushed as Nejire moved her hand
In a nervous fashion*

*Tamaki blushed as Nejire moved her handIn a nervous fashion*

Nejire:n..no wait not like that! It's just this was kinda a spur of the moment kind of thing so i don't really have a hotel or something but if you don't want to that's totally fine!!

Tamaki:n...no no, it's...it's fine i have a spare room at home you can use

*Both adults looked the other way a small blush on there faces, with a coughed Tamaki got up*

Tamaki:well i don't have to go home for a few hours want to walk for a bit maybe get a bite to eat?

Nejire:su...sure...

*Nejire got up and they started walking, they couldn't tell you who made the first move but slowly both hands were connected and neither really wanted to let go*.

Scene change

*We see them in a restaurant on one of the outside tables, Tamaki was enjoying the view of the city he now calls home while Nejire was trying to figure out just what the heck did she ordered*