chapter 139 no. no we can't

On Monday

Japan

*Setsuna was sipping her coffee, typing away on her keyboard waiting for momo to get to work to start the day. Setsuna looked at the clock and frowned*

Setsuna:she's late, magneto let her not be drunk again I do not need a crying drunk baby momo right now

*Setsuna said In a whining tone as she grabbed her phone and called her boss*

Momo:hello?

Setsuna: you don't sound drunk so that's a good sign where are you? Your an hour late you have so much paperwork to do

Momo:uh...yeaaaaah about that

*A tick mark appeared on Setsuna's face as she knew her excuse was gonna piss her off*

Setsuna:I don't care what excuse you have, get your ass over here now.

Momo:I uh. Sorta can't, it's kinda impossible to make it to work for...the next couple of days

Setsuna:oh I'm sure I'm gonna love This. Alright I'll bite why not?

Momo:well you know how my daughter is taken a couple semesters in Paris France? Well I uh kinda decided to stay an extra day so...I'm still in Paris can you do my work for me? Really? Thanks your the best!!

*Momo hung up leaving Setsuna there alone with a mountain of paperwork. Setsuna took a deep breath, after that didn't work she took another one, then a few big ragged breath as a worker came to her*

Emma:setsu, where's yaoyorozu the investor meeting is about to start

*Emma flinched when Setsuna broke her phone with the chips falling on the floor, Setsuna's hand started to bleed but she didn't react do it as she slowly moved her head and looked at a terrified emma*

Setsuna:I see.... Tell them I'll be there in a a minute I need to....fix my hand

*Setsuna forced a smile that terrified emma to her very core as she ran away crying*

Emma:r...right away!!

Back in France

*Momo was whisling happily as she drove Eri to her therapy session*

Eri:mommy...

*Eri said misty eye that made Momo's heart drop to her stomach*

Momo:yes honey what's wrong?!

Eri:oh um...never....nevermind...

Momo:no no please tell me what's wrong honey

*Momo parked the car and looked at Eri who was looking down at her feet she even sniffled a little*

Eri:it's just...well your leaving soon can't we spend time together instead of going to therapy? I really want to spend the day with my mommy

*Momo saw a tear fall from eri's face and she was hooked, momo hugged her daughter tightly*

Momo:of course honey whatever you want!

*Momo couldn't see but Eri was grinning ear to ear, when she let got of the hug Eri went back with a sad almost crying face as she gave momo a bright smile*

Eri: thanks mom...

Momo:of course hey we're in Paris let's do some shopping!!

Scene change

Isabela:Mirabel is in the bathroom she'll see you in a minute

Chloe:thank you

*Chloe turned around seeing a pissed off moody teenager in Eri with her arms crossed and a ashamed, embarrassed looking momo yaoyorozu, since the very first shop they went Chloe was there buying clothes and she scolded momo for half an hour straight in public. Chloe huffed and sat down*