chapter 50 a little girl no longer

*we see everyone finished changing as satsuki looked around*

Mirió:now is everyone here?!

Satsuki:Eri still not here Kero

Mirió;huh then where is she?

Eri:I'm here I'm here it took longer to put my suit on then i thought it would 

Mirió;you look adorable Eri i love the cape!

*Mirió said while making his cape ride with the wind, Eri had to force herself to smile*

Eri:thank....you for the....compliment

*Eri said through gritted teeth mirió could see the hatred in eri's eyes and gave her a sad small but Eri ignored him as she walked to her place in line*

Mirió:a..alright so today you'll behaving battle training who's exited?!

*The class started talking amongst themselves exited while mirió tried to calm everyone down Eri just crossed her arms  and waited for everyone to quiet down*

Mirió: alright alright everyone calm down now today you will put in to groups of two you will be put in to this groups based on random draw one team will be cillains while the other will be the heroes, the villains will be guarding s bomb while the heroes will be trying to either capture the bomb or the villain team now any questions?!

*A lot of students raised there hands but mirió turned around*

Mirió:no questions fantastic! Now let's see who will be with who!

*The huge TV of the arena turned on and it looked like a roulette is spins and landed on the villains there pictures came on the screen*

Mirió; fantastic! Our first villains of the day will be Eri yaoyorozu and kotsuzui nusutto!

*Nusutto hugged eri's shoulder smiling at her*

Nusutto: fantastic it will be a good way to create a bond better

Eri:i look forward working for you

*Eri said with a small smile as mirió coughed to get there attention much to eri's annoyance*