chapter 49 a long day finally finished

With Eri

*We see her and her class talking amounts themselves as there professor walked inside the room quickly went quiet as professor ryoken started writing on the board in big bold letters*

Board:battle training

*The students gasped already feeling excitement for what the day will bring*

Ryoken: alright everyone today we will see what you all can do in a fight but i won't be the one teaching you, no that honor goes to the current number 1 hero Lemillion!

*The door opened and mirió walked inside with a bit of a shy smile*

*as the students started to cheer for him all except one who looked at mirió with nothing but hatred, if you were to ask them who they hated the most for momo it's shoto Todoroki, for izuku it would be denki kaminari and for little Eri that honor ...

*as the students started to cheer for him all except one who looked at mirió with nothing but hatred, if you were to ask them who they hated the most for momo it's shoto Todoroki, for izuku it would be denki kaminari and for little Eri that honor goes to Mirio Togata*

Flashback year 1 of izuku in prison

*A lot can change in a year momo and Todoroki started to date class A was getting there licences but what matters most was Eri over the last year she missed her daddy but her uncle mirió was there for a whole year he would be there for her and make her see that izuku really was "guilty" and slowly but surely it was working*

Place UA eri's room

Eri:no no no!!

*Eri screamed with tears in here face as she refused to give up the last momentum izuku gave her *

Momo:eri honey....

Eri:i said no my daddy gave this to me I'm not gonna give it up get out!!!

*Eri kept bawling as momo wanted to comfort her but mirio put a hand on her shoulder*

Mirió:let me talk to her alone

*Momo looked at her daughter for a moment before leaving Eri kept crying as mirió slowly walked up to her and hugged her putting her on his chest*

Mirió:Eri it pains me to see you like this it really does your a little kid you shouldn't be dealing with this stuff it's all that bastard izuku's fault

Eri:but he's still my daddy he would never hurt me he gave me this necklace to keep me safe!

*Eri kept crying in his chest as mirió rubbed eri's back*

Mirió:Eri i saw the videos izuku was working for overhaul he was part of the people that cause you so much pain that still causing you so much pain in order to move on you need to let go

*Eri whole body was shaking as she kept crying but nodded slowly mirió took eri's necklace he gave her a kiss on the forehead and walked away*

Present

Eri"he was the one who convinced me he was the one who made me hate him he was the one who took away my necklace!

*Eri's pen broke as she kept glaring at mirió who finally looked at her but then looked another way for a moment Eri saw shame in his eyes but it didn't matter to her, Eri looked down at the necklace*

The mechanic (Old Version)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara