chapter 38 eri's brand new day

Eri:i hate you dad!!!

*Eri woke up from her nightmare holding her hand so to not start crying loudly but tears still fell Eri took a few breath and hugged herself*

Eri:you need to be stronger you need to be mom's rock don't cry...don't cry...please don't cry...

*But her words didn't stop the tears from falling until she jumped a bit hearing her mother scream, Eri sighed and cleaned her tears*

Eri:i have to be strong for her...

*Eri got up and walked to her mother's room she opened the door slowly momo looked and saw her daughter looking at her with concern*

Momo:o..oh honey! I..I..I'm sorry did I wake you up..?

Eri:....

*eri walked up to her mother and hugged her*

Eri:I miss him to mom..

*momo let the water works harder and hugged her daughter for who knows how long*

Momo:ok...

*Momo sniffled and cleaned eri's tears giving a daughter a loving smile or the best she can do giving her mood*

Momo:ok! let's get you dressed today is a big day for you

Eri:y..yeah my first day at U.A. I'm so exited!

*Momo smiled and kissed Eri forehead as Eri left for her room*

Momo:what a big girl....

With Eri

*She made it to her room and closed the door she started getting ready and froze a bit but then grabbed a pendant*

Flashback eri as narrator

*it was a Monday in summer dad managed to convince uncle aizawa to let him take me  out as a reward for controlling my quirk better*

Eri:faster daddy faster!

*Mom giggled looking at us, we've spend the day at the beach making sand castles eating grilled eel and all that fun stuff at the end of the day mom was carrying me in her arms as i kept complaining*

Eri:mom i don't want to go back i want to stay with you and daddy!

Momo:i know honey but you need to stay in with uncle zawa

Eri:but i can control it I've gotten so much better!

Izuku:how about this sweetie you go with uncle zawa and in exchange I'll give you a present

Momo:you coddle her too much

Izuku:what can I say she's my princess

*Dad kissed my forehead and gave me a bright smile*

Momo:oh and what am I?

*Dad kissed mom in the lips for a long while taking the wind out of her as he blush grew seeing my shy daddy get bold*