chapter 99 cozy

Saturday morning

*We see Eri and momo in the car driving to izuku's home. The car ride was quiet both woman not saying anything, since being grounded Eri didn't talk to much to momo scared to disappoint her again, and momo was just scared to say to wrong thing. Soon enough they parked in front of the car and they got out, with Eri grabbing her bag*

Momo: it's....a 3 day weekend I'll see you on Tuesday

Eri:....ok...

*They returned to the awkward silence until momo knocked on the door after a few moments the door opened revealing izuku with a cane in one hand and a cup of coffee on the other*

Izuku:there's my princess

*Izuku said smiling Eri almost jumped to her father wrapping her arms around his neck and hiding her face in his neck*

Eri:i missed you daddy

*Eri said softly but so lovingly. It made a twitch of negative emotions like guilt, regret, sadness to grow inside momo but she remained strong*

Izuku:i missed you too baby girl now why don't you go inside. Have you eaten? Tsuyu just finished putting the food on the table 

Eri:yes thank you

*Eri walked inside but was stopped when izuku grabbed the collar of her shirt*

Izuku:hey you were raised better then that say goodbye to you're mother

*Izuku's tone was also stern but it was different from Momo's tone. Izuku had a joking atmosphere around him. Eri turned around and hugged her mother who hugged back*

Momo:have fun today honey i love you. I love you so so much....

Eri:i love you too mom...

*Eri let go of the hug and walked further inside. But again izuku grabbed her by the back of her collar in her shirt*

Izuku:what not gonna give you're mother a kiss goodbye?

*Eri gave a small huff walked back and kissed her mother's cheek. Eri looked at her father slightly annoyed her eyes asking if she's done, izuku just raised his hands in surrender as Eri walked passed him.....and izuku grabbed her collar again*

Izuku: what? I don't get a hello kiss?

*Eri groaned and kissed his father's cheek before walking inside annoyed? Yes but in a much better mood then before*

With momo and izuku

*Once Eri was far enough both gave out small laughter seeing there daughters antics. Even Momo's mood was lifted a little*

Momo:that was rather cheeky zuzu

Izuku:why mochi i have no idea what you're talking about

*Izuku said with an innocent smile making momo snort in amusement, her mood got more serious as she looked at izuku*

Momo:izuku...i...i need to tell you something it's...about Eri... she's grounded

Izuku:i see....what did she do?

Momo:she....she drank beer i... I'll be honest i don't know if what i did was the right choice i just went in to panic mode but it's too late to back down now. She's grounded until Tuesday no phone, no friends. No electronics

Izuku:hm.... I'll agree with no electronics and no phones but I'm gonna have to defy you in the no friends

Momo:I'm glad that....i took it too far when i said no friends but like i said i just went in to panic mode