chapter 36 izuku's brand new day

*we see an older izuku tossing and turning in his bed sweating profusely*

Izuku:STOP IT!!!

*izuku woke up jumping breathing heavily as he looked around scared seeing his room and nobody but himself in the mirror he took a few deep breaths and sat on the bed*

Izuku:why can't you leave my head...

*izuku muttered bitterly to himself as his hands started shaking a bit in pain izuku grabbed a bottle and took some pills*

Izuku:it's over...it's over...you're out...they can't find you..they can't hurt you..she can't hurt you..

*izuku repeated to himself before getting up and going to the bathroom he did his routine took a shower brushed his teeth brushed his still unkept hair and he got dressed he sat on the bed and puts on the radio as he ties his shoes*

Radio: in other news the pro hero creati last night saved a bus full of children with her quick thinking and...

*izuku grabbed the radio and threw it at the wall breaking it*

Izuku:every day with the hero bullshit..

*izuku takes a cigarette puts it in his mouth and starts to smoke as he looked himself in the mirror*

*he touched the scar that was on his eyebrow remembering that day*

Izuku:....stop thinking about it just go to work..

*izuku got up and cleaned the pieces of the broken radio putting it in the trash before grabbing another one from the closet and putting it in its place*

Izuku:ok..time to start the day..

*Izuku got down and started his day he went to his speaker and hit play on his music*

Izuku:since Tsu isn't here i can play my depressing music without her complaining not like her taste is any better

*Izuku snickered to himself as he made his breakfast and sat down to eat while he read the newspaper frowning*

Izuku: hero news...hero news....hero news....hero news....coupons keeping that and more hero news magneto i need to unsubscribe from this paper..

*Izuku threw most of the paper in the trash and kept eating when he got a called he looked and it was his mother he sighed and picked up*

Izuku:yes mom what did that charlatan say now

Inko: izuku madam Quackadoo is a renowned psychic all around the world !

Izuku:and yet "she" works at the local newspaper giving horoscopes

Inko:it's because she's a woman of the people!