chapter 83 izutsuyu fight 💔

Author note:*grinning as I found more money on the ground (7 bucks)* honestly I was just bored so new chapter:

*izuku woke up in his bed alone frowning, he really did hate sleeping alone he got so used to sleeping with tsuyu next to him that it made it almost impossible to sleep without her. Izuku sighed getting up his eyes red from forcing himself to sleep as he got up almost stumbling to the floor, slowly he made it downstairs and saw Tsuyu sleeping on the couch, izuku walked up to her and kissed her forehead before walking do the kitchen to make breakfast. After a bit izuku felt the arms of His beloved around him and her face hiding in his back*

Izuku:morning how did you sleep?

Tsuyu;fine Kero you?

Izuku:also fine

Tsuyu/izuku:i know you didn't sleep fine Kero

Izuku/tsuyu:....

*Both laughed softly, tsuyu kissed the back of his neck and let go of him as she went to place the table. You're probably wondering what's all this about well....*

Flashback last night

*We see izuku walking inside his home and saw Tsuyu reading*

Izuku:is it a good read?

*Izuku said walking up to him and kissing his forehead as tsuyu just hummed as she closed the book taking a deep breath*

Tsuyu:so how was therapy? Kero

Izuku:eh same as always

*Izuku said walking away then tsuyu said something that made his blood run cold*

Tsuyu:you mean not going and lying to me Kero?

*Izuku flinched and turned around looking at tsuyu frowning at him*

Izuku:Tsu....

Tsuyu:oh please go ahead and tell me what excuse you have for me kero

Izuku:i didn't lie, i said i would try it out and i did it wasn't for me

Tsuyu:you call only going once "trying it out" kero

Izuku:Tsu come on I've told you therapy it's not for me

Tsuyu;oh you don't get to say that when you've never gone kero

*Tsuyu's didn't noticed but her tone was rising and she wasn't alone as izuku crossed his arms*

Izuku:i know plenty! I know that paying someone 300 dollars an hour is not worth it when I'm fine!

Tsuyu:fine?! You call not being able to sleep alone fine?! You call having to take sleeping pills just to sleep through the night fine?! How about when you wake up and start to cry is that fine?! It's not fucking fine izuku and you know it!kero

Izuku:what i know is that you're not my mother! If i don't want to go you can't make me, whatever problems i have i can take care of them by myself but i won't need to because, I.AM.FINE!!

Tsuyu:GOD DAMN IT IZUKU NO YOU ARE NOT!!

IZUKU: I'm not saying I'm perfect but everyone has there own problems they don't need my useless problems to deal with my issues are nothing compared to what they all have which is something so little and insignificant SO JUST LET IT GO!!

*IZUKU screamed he couldn't have known that that was the same thing Eri was thinking about her problems*

*Izuku and tsuyu were face to face both looking at the other with a hateful expression until izuku looked away with a click of his tongue, he walked away to the bedroom*