chapter 54 so you had a bad Day

Days later

*It's been a few days since izuku read the private letter he needed time to think so much to Momo's displeasure he closed the shop for a few days, we see izuku walking home with a paper bag of groceries, her was wearing he's outing clothes a fedora hat a big jacket that covered his upper body and a scarf to hide half his face, izuku was having a good day it was his day off he owed no repairs to the boss so he was gonna enjoy it when he sees s large group blocking his path, izuku sighed and walked up tapping a man in the shoulder*

Izuku: excuse me mate what's with all the people?

James:oh the pro hero Sturdy Hero: Red Riot is fighting a villain he's so manly!

Izuku:. . .

Izuku"ok my options are wait here for bakugo's man whore to finish up and risk. Him finding me or go the long way home which is a 5 hour walk*

Izuku;. . . .

5 hours later

*Izuku kicked opened the door to his home panting like a dog, he was sweating from head to toe as he dragged himself to the table putting the bag of his grocery now spoiled down he dragged himself to the showers taking off his clothes and taking a bath giving a scream of relief so loud it disturbed some of the neighbors*

Izuku: totally worth it.....i hope tsuyu is having a better day then me

Meanwhile with tsuyu

Tsuyu"i want to go home...."

*We see tsuyu with a force smile as she and the rest of her fellow teachers stay in a line while the director is presenting the special guest*

Director:that is why it is with great pleasure to present our guest pro hero the Jet-Black Hero: Tsukuyomi!

*Claps were heard from the crowd as tokoyami walked to the stage, tsuyu rolled her eyes as he was obviously glancing at her*

Tokoyami:thank you for welcoming me to your school i was here on a international mission but I decided to stay a week to teach the future heroes in this school so they can all revel in the darkness

Tsuyu"my magneto he's still saying that Kero?"

Tsuyu:just breath tsuyu 2 more months and you'll be on your way to France with zuku

*Tsuyu mumbled to herself blushing a bit thinking of her vacation*

Tsuyu's imagination

*We see izuku and tsuyu on top of the Eiffel Tower looking down at France izuku hugging tsuyu by her waist*

Tsuyu: it's beautiful isn't it Kero?

Izuku:you are you really are kero....

Tsuyu:izuku I'm talking about france kero