chapter 98 a slow day is a good day/ explanation

*we see a blacked eye mirio slumped against the wall there home....his home shattered*

Flashback

*Mirio walked inside of her home and instantly got slapped by nejire making him wince since she didn't hold back*

Nejire:what in the fuck where you thinking?!

Mirio;i did what i had to do

*Nejire punched mirió this time in the eye*

Mirio:mother fucker what's you're problem?!

Nejire:my problem?! You just screwed over Eri!! What do you think those vultures are going to do with this?!

Mirio: look in sorry! But i needed to do this! Don't you see?! If we can get a single photo with the cars plates we can track Midoriya down and finally find him!!

Nejire:so you're sacrificing eri's life for what?! For a fucking quirk?

*Furious mirio stood up and got in nejire's face*

Mirio:OFA is more then just a quirk!!

Nejire:yes it is!!

Mirio:argh i can't talk do you right now!

*Mirió started to walk away when a vase flew so close to his face as it shattered to the wall, mirio whipped his head around glaring at nejire*

Mirio:did you just fucking threw a vase at me?!

Nejire:with what you did you're lucky i missed on purpose! Don't you dare walk away from me!

Mirio:my magneto are you too dumb to understand that i did what i had to do?! I need to give OFA to izuku Midoriya!

Nejire:no you don't!! He's a civilian! A crippled civilian if you give him the quirk it will kill him! Mirio for the love of God wake up and drop it!!

Mirio:why can't you see that this quirk belongs to him! If i can just give it to him it will....

Nejire:do nothing! His reputation is gone to fuck and back are you so fucking delusional that you can't see that the public hates him because of you and everyone else?!

Mirio:he can fix his image when he becomes a hero again! All he needs is OFA, it's more then just a quirk it's the solution for everything!!

*Nejire looked at mirio with tears falling from her face. Mirio eyes widen as nejire starts to take off her ring. Nejire opened up her eyes giving mirio a cold hard stare*

Nejire:.....you're right it is a solution...it made me see that you care more about that quirk them your own wife since you obviously don't respect me enough to keep a promise. I've had enough

*Nejire threw the ring at mirio and walked away she stopped at the door and looked at Mirió on last time, it broke mirio's heart seeing the absolute look of betrayal on nejire's eyes*

Nejire: goodbye mirio togata. We're over.

*Nejire closed the door with a slam as mirio felt as if her heart was stabbed tears starts to fall from his face as he walked towards the ring. Once he picked it up he looked at it for a moment before he bawled his hand in to a fist. His eyes steeled themselves as he gave a scream and started to destroy his room*

Present

*There he was, hugging his legs his eyes not moving from the ring he let drop in front of him. He hasn't moved in 3 days, he's terrified at the large envelope the mail man dropped at mail door, he knew what they were. The divorce papers, if Mirió didn't see them they weren't real. If he doesn't open them his marriage is still alive all he had to do is stay still. The door opened and he heard steps walking inside but mirió does not move he heard someone slide next to him*