chapter 94 wake up to reality

Last day in a class I hate so double chapter today

Nighttime

Place izutsuyu residence

*We see izuku walking up the stairs with tsuyu sleeping peacefully in his arms. After ejem giving the gods a good show, they went home with tsuyu falling asleep from exhaustion. He made it to there bed and laid her softly on the bed, yawning izuku strated taking his clothes off, turning on the a/c as he hoped on the bed, izuku smiled softly looking at tsuyu a final time as he got comfy and let dreams catch him*

Later at the devil's hour

*We see izuku's face flinching as he squirms a bit on the bed, a cold sweat started to fall from his face*

Inside izuku's mind

*We see izuku in a dark room the only light illuminated was on top of him, izuku was ignoring the pain he was feeling as the chains around his wrists and knees scratch his skin as he desperately tried to free himself as the screams of pain from tsuyu filled the room*

Izuku:tsuyu!!

*Izuku screamed trying even harder to break the chains as tears started falling from his face as in front of him another light illuminated the room showing a bleeding tsuyu on the ground while shadowy figures kept beating tsuyu up, her face started to get pale from all the blood loss*

??:oh poor little deku couldn't be a hero and can't even save the one that means the most to you, truly a pathetic sight

*The figured grabbed izuku by the hair as he lifted him up making izuku look at the face of the attacker*

Iida:aw what's wrong cats got you're tongue? Got nothing to say do you're old friend?

Izuku:fuck you stop this now!

Iida: stop what ? I'm not doing anything izuku you are

*Iida made him look as the shadowy figures took the shape of izuku as the room went silent of screams the only sound that could be heard is the sound of kicks and punches as they kept beating tsuyu over and over again at the dead body. Her eyes, it haunted izuku her lifeless eyes looking straight at him almost pleading for an explanation a reason why izuku did this why he let her die*

 Her eyes, it haunted izuku her lifeless eyes looking straight at him almost pleading for an explanation a reason why izuku did this why he let her die*