chapter 8 a wall broken

*let's see after that...memory nothing really important happened my next match wouldn't be until 2 months but something more important happened before that it was a Tuesday i was reading the news since i couldn't do much else i had a cast on my  left hand and bandages over my chest until my my body heals and stain being the overprotective man he is wouldn't let me keep training till my bones we're healed i was reading the news when I saw something that made my blood boil*

News article:Great Explosion Murder God Dynamite, made his debut saving a bus of school children

Izuku: they're treating that bastard like a hero when he's nothing but a no good betrayer! I rescued him from the league and this is how he repayed me?!

*I threw the news paper to the wall making the pages fly everywhere stained looked at me with a neutral expresión*

Stain:you're gonna picked that up ?

Izuku:that would be considered exercise and you made it clear i wasn't to move until I was healed or you would and I quote "rip me a new one"

*Stain sighed and picked up the news paper throwing it to the garbage the gate opened they looked and saw a guard there*

Security guard:midoriya you have visitors

Izuku:who?

Security guard:they only told me to come get you sorry

Izuku:it's fine..

*I got up but sat back down wincing in pain stain was immediately on my side*

Stain:what is it? You're ribs, left hand,are the nerve hurting more then normal?

Izuku:no, my back today is one of my bad days

*I got up with the help of stain and grabbed my cane walking slowly the security guard was a kind man he let me hold his shoulder to walk safer even didn't mind walking slowly mike Schmidt i think his name was anyway i made it to the visitation area and sat down waiting when I heard crying i looked behind me and instantly tears start falling from my face*

Inko:izuku..

Izuku:m..mom..

*Mom came running and hugged me hard crying so much i hugged her back i was in a huge amount of pain but i didn't care i refused to let her go*

*even today I remember everything grey except the orange jumpsuit signifying where I am and my black arms signifying the event*

(Author:yeah totally not because I was lazy and just wanted to color does two things)

Mitsuki:man nephew you look like shit

*I look up and saw Mitsuki rubbing my hair she was smiling but i could tell she was crying Masaru appeared soon after in his suit with a case we didn't say anything for a while they just let a mother and son hug it out man that hug after two years..it broke me in a good way it proved my mother was on my side it proved i wasn't alone it proved my mother still and will always love me heh I'm getting misty eyed just remembering that moment i need to visit her soon but with work...and I'm rambling again anyway after like 15 minutes mom let go of me and gave me a look over she gasped getting a good look at me more specifically at my black arms and legs now she was really crying*

Izuku:hey hey mom it's ok..

*I wiped the tears from her face giving a small smile*

Izuku:i know they look as ugly as sin but i can still use them

Masaru:with the drawback that you're in a constant state of pain

*I looked at my uncle who didn't even looked at me he was busy looking a bunch of papers my medical records if I had to guess*

Masaru:from what I can see you got hit by a large amount of electricity by all intense and purposes you should be dead

Izuku:yeah that's thanks to one for all

Mitsuki:the hell is one for all

*I paled for a second before i started to laugh and i mean laugh like a crazy maniac i must have scared the grown ups before k stopped breathing hard*

Izuku:oh that's right! I don't have it anymore so i don't have to keep this secret come closer children

Adults"children?"

Izuku:and let me tell you the story of one for all and all for one...

*And i did it told them everything about does quirks about toshinori and the people that knew*

Izuku:if I had to guess toshinori gave it to either mirio or Katsuki..

*Mitsuki flinched and hugged herself looking dense*

Mitsuki:izuku...have..you seen the news?

Izuku;you mean the one about you're son saving a bus of kids?

Mitsuki:no.. Katsuki came out and told everyone what he did do you U.A. spun it
As if katsuki did a Nobel thing because you're...

Izuku:the traitor huh..what did you think about it?

Mitsuki:i..we we're sick to our stomach that thing is not my child not after everything he did we disowned him when he tried to justify himself calling you..a lot of things why...why didn't you you tell me or you're mom from the beginning..?

*I sighed this talk was a long time coming i looked down*

Izuku:i wished I could say it was because you wouldn't have believed me but i know you would have you mom uncle..you would have believed me in a heart beat...i was an idiot i thought he was still my friend i looked up to him admired him...heh look where that got me..

*Mitsuki didn't say anything just walked up to me and hugged me*

Mitsuki:this fixes nothing i know and. I know I'm not the one who did any of this to you but I'm still that...things mother so from the bottom of my heart I'm sorry izuku..

Masaru:so am I izuku I'm so sorry you had to deal with that and everything you've been dealing since..

*Both of them hugged me and mom joined in on the hug and for the second time in 2 years I broke and started bawling my eyes out after 2 years of holding it in i let my emotions out and cried like a little kid*