chapter 66 Eri new mentor

Later with eri

*Eri sighed it was a long day she was so glad it was over*

???:man what a long day you had you must be glad it's over huh?

*Eri jumped a bit and looked who just said that she looked and frowned eri was a bit confused as the person was nejire hado*

Nejire:hello! It's been a while hasn't it Eri how've you been?

*Nejire got up and walked to Eri who took a step back*

Eri:nejire..? Yeah it's....been quite a few years what exactly are you doing here?

Nejire:i was in the neighborhood and couldn't help but see how you've been doing and i have to say you've made quite a few enemies in that class but also a few friends so i guess it balances out hey who's the girl with the wild hair she seem to have a liking do you didn't know you swong that way but that's fine love is love after all and...

*Eri put her hand over nejire's mouth giving a tired but respectful look*

Eri:get to the point and just tell me what you want from me, i just want to go home

Nejire:oh of course i want to help you train i want to be your all might, your sir night eye i want to be your mentor!!

*Nejire said with a bright smile while Eri looks at her like she grew a second head*

Eri:yeah...take no offense but i would rather swim butt naked in the Indian river the ganges with a paper cut on my nipple and die a slow agonizing death from a viral infection then letting you be my mentor

Nejire:come on why not? Tell me what ever reason do you have not to be my apprentice i have a lot i can teach you

Eri: like keeping quiet while injustices ? Like how you agreed with nighteye that my father should've left me with overhaul and not run the second he saw me with him? How about when everybody was beating the crap out of my father or the years after you've turned a blind eye to everything that happened to him that's what you have to teach me?

Nejire:now Eri that's not really fair come on here is not the best place to talk about this i know this great cafe around the corner there we can talk and i can explain to you my point of view and hey if you still don't want to be my apprentice then I'll accept it ok?

Eri:.....your paying

*Nejire smiled brightly and walked with her both not knowing they are unwilling pawns in the plans of two blond morons*

Meanwhile with izuku

*Momo lunch break was over so she had to leave but considered it a good step forwards since tsuyu agreed to exchange numbers*

Tsuyu:why did you make me give her my number again kero

Izuku: I didn't make you...

*Tsuyu gave izuku the look making him shut up and chuckle with his hands raised*