chapter 104 father vs child /a thank you

*heavy breathing, the sound of machinery, the stomping of feet against the ground. that's all that could be heard as izuku was running on the treadmill*

Izuku"faster"

*Izuku pressed the button and the machine increased in speed from 5 to 10, sweat started to fall from his face as his breathing became faster, his eyes just became more determined*

Izuku"faster"

*Izuku pressed the button again going from 10 to 15, a jolt of pain shot through him from his spine as his closed his eyes tight and bit down on his lip almost hard enough to draw out blood*

Izuku:suck it up faster!

*Izuku ignored the pain and increased the speed going now at 25km/h his shoes slapping against the rubber equivalent floor of the machine and his chest rising an falling each deep breath he took as his breathing started to become erratic with the pain on his back increasing*

Izuku:not now...not yet....

*Izuku said threw gritted teeth feeling the metallic taste of his blood at the back of his mouth, as he pushed the button again now going 30km/h but one bad slip sends him flying out of the machine as izuku prepared his body for the pain someone caught him just in time and soften his impact*

Chizome:well that was a close one i say that's enough for today

Izuku:no...i need to keep going

*Izuku got up and was about to walk away when he felt the firm hand of his father*

Chizome:i wasn't asking come on walk with me let's have a chat

*Izuku grunted but relented as he walked with his father to the showers*

Chizome:get cleaned and get dressed we need to have a talk

*Izuku nodded and walked inside*

Bit later

*We see izuku still in the shower letting the water wash away his shampoo when he felt arms touch his shoulder*

Tsuyu:you let me die Kero...

*Izuku whipped his body around looking everywhere but seeing only himself and the steam, he turned his head back under the shower as those words echoed through his head it felt as if it was exhoing throughout the entire bathroom*

Tsuyu:you let me die

Izuku:...

tsuyu:you're not strong enough...

*Izuku started to make his hands in to fists as his body started to tremble*

tsuyu:you're too weak....

Izuku:stop it...

*That dream came back to live for lzuku and he saw it. He saw her*

 He saw her*