chapter 153 end of the trial arc

Last time

Tsuyu:is it over Kero?

*Izuku couldn't help himself and kissed Tsuyu on the lips with excitement. Not because he won the trial, no. Because that means now something magical can happen*

Izuku:yeah, let's get married

Days later

Location Paris airport

*Izuku and tsuyu walked off the airport holding there bags, they take one deep breath of the French air already feeling lighter*

Tsuyu:this is nice, should we tell Eri that we're here Kero?

Izuku:hm, nah. Let's give her a week so they she can still be a dumb teenager without parental supervision

*Izuku did a new Yorker style whistle and a taxi stopped in front of them, izuku placed the bags in the trunk and opened the door for tsuyu. Tsuyu touched his cheek lovingly as appreciation and sat down. Izuku sat down next to her*

Izuku:to the Le Grand Paris please

*The taxi man nodded and drove off, tsuyu leaned her head on izuku's shoulder and cuddled softly against it*

Tsuyu:a week of just us? My whatever will we do kero~?

*Tsuyu said in a husky voice that made a small blush appear on izuku's face*

Izuku:oh, we'll find ways to entertain ourselves I'm sure. Just try not to break the bed like last time

Tsuyu:i promise nothing Kero

*Tsuyu raised her head and licked izuku behind the ear making him tremble a bit*

Izuku:s..so, how to you think the others are doing?

with momo

*We see momo crying, she was heartbroken. We see her chained to her chair in one leg and the other had a ball and chain. Setsuna slammed another pile of paperwork*

Setsuna;and after this the bathrooms need a good scrubbing! I have never been so happy that today is Tuesday. Taco Tuesday

*Setsuna said with the most evil glint momo has ever seen, momo slammed her fist on the table*

Momo:I'm the CEO of this company I'm not gonna go brush fucking bathroom stalls I eep!!!

*Momo moved back on her chair as Setsuna slammed the axe on the floor cracking the marble floor*

Setsuna:sorry something must've been caught in my ear. Did you say something?

*Setsuna said with a terrifying smile. Momo glued her eyes on her paperwork and started working*

Setsuna:oh, it almost brings a tear to my eye. Now I'm gonna go get us some food to show you I'm not so mad on you making me deal with those assholes shareholders that screamed at me on not being you until I broke down and cried

*Setsuna said in a sweet voice as she skipped out the room. Momo sighed as she slumped on her chair and lazily kept working*

Kyoka:man, you really pissed her off now didn't you

*Momo snapped her head at her emergency door and smiled brightly getting her hope back alive from the grave*

Momo;Kyo!! You gotta help me!! Setsuna she went crazy! She has me locked up with anti-quirk chains!!

*Kyoka hummed walking slowly towards her friend she has a complicated relationship with*

Kyoka:and have her be angry with me too? I don't think so, at least not for free