chapter 39 what you've all been waiting for

Last time

Izuku:the names izuku midoriya ma'am

*momo froze and tears immediately fell from her face*

Momo:z..zuzu..

*izuku froze only one person ever called him that and he frowned looking pissed*

Izuku:momo..

*the two looked at eachoter one with longing and regret while the other with hatred and scorn once star eyed lovers now as good as strangers how did they end up like this well it all started with a mistake*

Now

*Momo mouth stayed opened she tried to say something but no words came out she just remained looking at him her eyes vibrating slightly not believing what they were seeing as for izuku he's breathing became more and more louder with anger he would hold his arms in fury if that wouldn't hurt him so he did the only logical thing he turned around and started walking away*

Izuku:no no and absolutely no!!

*Izuku yelled in fury as he opened the door to his pick up truck momo finally reacted and ran to him grabbing his wrist making izuku wince in pain and pull back harshly*

Izuku"pills are wearing off just my fucking luck...god i hate myself for thinking this...i should have stayed home..."

Momo:z...zuzu...

Izuku:the name is Midoriya yaoyorozu and i suggest you call a mechanic bye

Momo:n..no wait please!!

Izuku:ah nostalgia i remember me screaming the same you remember that momo huh? I screamed does very same WORDS AS YOU AND THE REST OF DOES FUCKERS ABUSED ME!!

*Izuku raised his hand to slap her momo flinched and took a step back but izuku took some deep breath holding the bridge of his nose breathing heavily*

Izuku: it's not worth it it's not worth it...

*izuku repeated through greeted teeth as momo gasped puting her hand in her mouth looking at izuku's burned dark purple almost black hands*

Momo:i..izuku y..your hands...

Izuku:huh? Oh this you like it? Yeah a little gift that bastard kaminari gave me but wait it gets fucking better!!

*Izuku lifted his pants and momo saw the blackness was also on his legs*

Izuku:all 4 limbs burned to a crisp all thanks to denki fucking kaminari!!

Momo:z..zuzu i..I'm so sorry i...

*This time izuku didn't stop himself and he slapped momo hard enough to leave a imprint*

Izuku:OH! YOU'RE SORRY! Well that fixes everything why didn't I think of that before?! Let me just accept that apology so you can stop feeling guilty cause that's what matters right?! You apologize i accept and your guilt just goes away and while ...

Izuku:OH! YOU'RE SORRY! Well that fixes everything why didn't I think of that before?! Let me just accept that apology so you can stop feeling guilty cause that's what matters right?! You apologize i accept and your guilt just goes away and while this my arms my leg my back are permanent pains of my life but it's alright cause your sorry!!