chapter 62 a bootyful morning

1 week later

In the green team household

*We see izuku and tsuyu sleeping in a cuddling position with tsuyu as the small spoon and izuku as the big spoon, Izuku and tsuyu woke up by the sound of shuffling in the room they opened there eyes and got quite the view*

*izuku gave a low whistle already getting a morning wood in-between tsuyu's legs*

Izuku:my i can't say i hate this view

Tsuyu:i do take the panties off Kero

*Tsuyu took her tongue off and slapped Melissa's ass making Melissa jump a bit and gave a soft chuckle*

Melissa:as much as i would love that and belive me i do since i can still feel what izuku left me inside me it's been a week i have to go back to work but don't worry I'll be back in a couple of months for some more fun

*Melissa finished dressing up and got closer to them, she went for tsuyu first giving her a nice wet slobby kiss while tsuyu fondled Melissa's breast, izuku stood there his morning wood at full blast watching with bated breath until Melissa let go of tsuyu who was now completely woken up breathing heavily since Melissa left her breathless, Melissa turned her attention to izuku putting a hand on his cock softly rubbing it up and down over the sheets*

Melissa:don't think i forgot about you Mr. Bull

*Melissa gave the same kiss to izuku fighting his tongue for dominance while she rubbed faster, izuku took a firm grasp on Melissa's ass making her moan softly in the kiss, tsuyu looked at the both of them feeling herself get hot and bothered as she started rubbing her hand over her pussy, they stayed like that until Melissa could feel izuku was about to burst and she stopped letting go of him*

Melissa:there i warmed him up for you Tsu Chao darlings

*Melissa left with a wave while tsuyu got on top of izuku with a lustful gaze as he breath came out in groak*

Tsuyu;well how about i finish what she started Kero~?

*Tsuyu took her tongue out and licked izuku's lips almost begging for him to open*

Izuku: you've read my mind....

Meanwhile in the yaoyorozu household

*Eri woke up refreshed but still bored since she was grounded for 4 months her mood changed to a smile remembering she saw her father again*

Eri:now i get why mother was more chipper when she found him

*Eri giggled to herself as she walked to the dinning area and froze there stood her mother looking awful with a cup of coffee in her hands, momo glanced at Eri and gave her a small smile*

Momo:hello honey how are you?

Eri;I'm fine mom what happened do you?

Momo:oh had to fill in for a friend in the field what she failed to mention is that she's a nocturnal pro hero and i got like....2 hours of sleep