chapter 87 start of the 3rd arc trouble in paradise

The next day

*izuku woke up with a smile on his face feeling the weight of his girl....of his fiance on top of him izuku kissed her forehead making her stir awake looking at him she closed her eyes and smiled*

of his fiance on top of him izuku kissed her forehead making her stir awake looking at him she closed her eyes and smiled*

Tsuyu: morning my burned fiance Kero

Izuku:izuku: morning my froggy fiance ready to start the day?

Tsuyu:Mh...no i want to to stay here and cuddle Kero...

Izuku:well mom did take Eri back to momo so i don't see why not

Meanwhile with momo

*We see her in a panic trying to reach izuku and tsuyu*

Momo:shit, shit, shit! Come on izuku, tsuyu pick up the damn phone!!

Phone: you've reached izuku Midoriya I'll call you back when I can and if this is lucky  this better not be another call of how you're in jail and need bail money. please leave a message

Momo:fuck!!

Back to izutsuyu

*We see there phones under the bed both in silent mode no vibration. Tsuyu cuddled closer to the warmness of izuku's body as she grabbed grabbed the remote control turning the tv on*

Izuku:in the mood to see the news or something?

Tsuyu:or something Kero. I want to rewatch star wars the clone wars Kero

Izuku:cool skip the first season

Tsuyu:no, we're starting from the beginning the clones wars tv movie

*Izuku groaned as tsuyu chuckled. As they started to playfully bicker about how to properly watch the clone wars. Tsuyu pressed the DVD button on the remote, neither of them seeing the news and the "breaking news izuku Midoriya found"*

Izuku:alright fine we'll start with the movie it will be the worse thing that will happen to me today anyway let's see Anakin and Ashoka save stinky

*Tsuyu kissed his cheek as they just enjoyed the each other's company not knowing that there lives was about to get s whole lot worse

Meanwhile with momo

*We see her pacing in her room long since stopped trying to reach izuku and tsuyu, she was now going on full panic mode. While in the background her phone was being blown up by calls and messages from everyone she could think of, from her friends and classmates to news media and todomomo lovers. Her door opened making her stop pacing and snap her neck at whoever dared open the door at mid panic. Seeing kyoka jirou there with a forced smile if she ever seen one*

Kyoka:hey so, how's it going?

Momo:oh! I'm doing just fine! Peachy even! I've had like 5 Expresso shots, thank you for buying the Expresso machine for my birthday by the way i don't know what i would do without it!